Reviews for Sweet Music of the Night
Phantomstar07 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wow. I... I don't know, maybe I'm just not used to reading fics like this; I didn't see the M rating, that's for sure. It was good... but on the off-note, my hands are shaking SO BAD as I write this. I've read stuff like this before, in longer-chapter stories, so I could always skip right to the next chapter, but this... it's like there's no escape from it. I need to take a warm shower, I think... seriously, I'm shaking more violently than I ever have.

Trying desperately to review here, it was really well-written... nice job.
Remy's Writer chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
It seems to me that you repeat words and phrases a bit much. It's also a bit hurried. For good smut, you need detail. But it's pretty good nonetheless.
Anon Really you don't know me chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Woderful! I love these cute little POTO stories! Keep it up!
a.k.a ettie chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
how adorable. that was so sweet. i love the way you portrayed erik and christina in the dressing room.
liVe-yOur-fAntasY chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
A cold shower indeed for me! ha ha. Its a very sexy, passionate, cute one-shot story! Brava...Brava! Keep up the good writing!

Yor Obedient Reader,

Stephanie
Nade-Naberrie chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
*takes your advice and goes off to take a cold shower* Whew! Good stuff, good stuff... lol. ;) Very sweet and tender, which is always nice. Your grammar is excellent- my only bit of constructive criticism would be to avoid repetition... for example, there were a few instances when you used "hand" twice or even three times in a sentence. Vary your vocabulary; use words like "palm," etc. to avoid redundancy. Other than that, excellent work, ma cherie! :D
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
M, very interesting Kagome-chan. _~ lol. Never really read a lemon quite like that before, *mind wanders off to the dark side* XD Well whenever you read this, off to go read more ff. *hugs* Luv ya, see ya. _~
Erik's Dark Lullaby chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Yep, cold shower time. Very passionate...You most definitely have a talent for making one-shots seem complete and not rushed. Poor Erik makes my little black heart ache...but at least he has his angel!
Sapphire Tearz chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow..lol..quite intense..and anyone else who read this would most definitly need a cold shower lol great one shot.
MademoisellexPhantom chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
How sweet! I love your writing style, you gotsa keep on writing...This fiction was so passionate and full of loverly E/Cness. Uber-Tastic my dear
perheart chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
It so cute!I thought the store was good! Keep up the great work!I look fored to the next chapter!
DragonheartRAB chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
GAH! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! ya, def need to take a cold shower, after i read it again. OMG THAT WAS WONDERFUL! def faving this!
Alex chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Good but your capable of doing a longer more romantic story with marriage and kids (i love those ones) it definetly is short! but some stories are about 30 chapters long so that isn't always a bad thing! well done!
Phanatic chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
omg, that wuz so passionate! i absolutely loved it!

[Phanaic]
FuXiTheKing chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hm. Interesting take on a tale I have heard more times, than I have seen a full moon.

Structual errors, and misplaced context are few, but thats expected for a first tale.

Bravo.