Reviews for Sweet Music of the Night
branch of tree la chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Yeah...I'm gonna need a REALLY cold shower. Dang! Oh well, that's not the LONGEST lemon I've ever read, it's just akward when people walk in the room while I'm reading it, cuz then I feel like a pervert. Feh! They'll have to get over it.

Good Job!

Love, Lauren
Le Fantom De L'Opera chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Madamoiselle,

That was wonderful little one-shot. I cannot say too much except one thing. Replace the cast two people. One named Bonnie and th eother Erik. Can you do that for me? Pictureit and savor each sensation.

My love to you,

Erik
insufficientemotionalfunds chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Aw. That was awesome. And I'm actually very glad that I can understand French because when I read your note, I got a pleasant little tingle when you dedicated it. That was really sweet. Anyhoo... great job. This very very nice and elegantly simple. I love your writing!
appledapple0803 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That was a very sweet story! Good thing I saw at least the begining of the movie because it helped me picture the setting better.

Since this is my first time reading anything lemony, I was a little shocked at all the, um, "details" lol. But I suppose thats why they're called lemons haha. Anyway, I like how Christine accepts Erik for who he truly is (and not by his looks) because it is the inside beauty that counts. ;)
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Lol, VERY well written! Great job. _ UPDATE on ALL of your other stories soon! *sighs* it's too bad this was a one-shot... :( Lol. UPDATE ON YOUR PHANTOM PHICS!

~Hilary
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I love this one-shot! Purely romantic and sweet! Luv it! Can't wait for your next update to ITD!
Loving Memory chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That was EXTREMELY sexy. Now only if I were Christine... lucky little... XD

Awesome job though! I would take a cold shower but I just got out of the shower and read this. lol

Great one-shot though!
Lyriic chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
*snortgiggle* lemons...*giggle* okay, definatley need a shower...; lol, cute and unbelevibly sweet Kag-chan! (Oh by the way, your gonna have to tell me about this Erik of yours, who is he? Not inu-chan ne?) - Great job! I have nothing to critizize (not that I ever do, ne?) Can't wait for the next update of ITD! (Or Tsaskete? {sp?} *nudge nudge*)

Lol, ttyl!

~Hanyou Vixen~
DarkSarcasm chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I hardly ever read one-shots. But your summary got me intrigued. So I read this and just wow. It was so sweet and sensual. The time was so none descript until erik said she had slept in the bed before, i really like that time was just kinda pushed to the side. A tremendous one-shot.
pearheart chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I really like this store.
Aleana chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
~fans self~ Well, well, well... that was HOT! Lol I'll think I'll take your advice and take a cold shower, huh? ;)

I look forward to reading more of your work!:D
ThePhantomsShadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Oh dear, I almost cried during this. It was so increibly romantic and sweet! T_T *sobs* My goodness, you're a good writer! ::thundering appluase::

~ The Phantom's Shadow
erik'sangel527 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
oh my! i've now read two of the hottest love scenes today! that was simply beautiful! every word of it! you're such a great writer! i'm glad you were bored! but i'm also glad you'll be getting your laptop back tm. i need more of your other POTO stories! this was so well written! continue writing! you rock! and yes, i do need a cold shower! again, that was beautiful!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3