Reviews for Fever
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aww, that's cute at the end. And funny.

The guys coming over made me crack up! I'm surprised Inui didn't have any juice with him!
Kiki-chan94 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
and another story i can't critism... well maybe a bit... I mean can accept OOC yes... OOC is normal for fanfictions... but this time TEzuka is a bit too OOc for my likes... ah but well Momo's soup was funny

~Kiki

(BTW I won't be able to read Fuji's ba day today... my mother is already reminding me that it is almost time to go to bed... how I hate it... but I will read tomorrow ASAP)
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
hehe,

sweet fic x3
speadee chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
It's good to see that the characters have learned to care more about others over the years. I wonder what Momoshiro put in that poison. It's like him to make mischief. I guess that part of him will never change. Some parts of it were funny.
darksoulreaper chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
It's funny, squeal please?
SenkoHasegawa chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hi!

Nice fic! It's really good! (Yami Senko: Now, why would we throw tomatoes at you? It was great!)

May I translate it to spanish? Can I?

Ja ne!

-Senko-
Fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was cute, I liked it!
Yukimura chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Cute n somewhat interesting story
willow064 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
...I loved the story but...I don't get the end... What was Tezuka yelling about?
san chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
i loved it ! for once fuji was the one being tortured .. that's so fun

and i loved tezuka's reaction
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Greato! Haha, this was super amusing _ Fuji was so cute, missing school! hahaha, but getting tormented and then really getting sick was just his karma for ditching, nee? XD
gravitation gig chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
i love your fic! it is a good combination of fluff and fuji/tezuka...;

fuji not being sarcastic once is good... ganbate!
xxLullaby Of Lightxx chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Aw! It was so good! You combined humor and cute fluffyness into one fic! Not many people can do that, myself included. :D That was a very good fic.
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Lets see now,(digs into large sack)Carrots, Potatoes, Eggs, Peas, Onions, Haggis, Black puddings, Rancid Halibut Jibblets... Nah! Don't feel like throwing any of it! How about a nice chocolate cake? This fic gave me a great laugh as I can just see Fuji's "well meaning" team mates half killing him with "care". Tezuka's loving concern was very sweet and I enjoyed it very much! Ah, such wonderful weirdness...