Reviews for Not Who You Think I Am
Best love story ever !
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
is that all
VatiCoreX chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Te following review may seem harsh, but just know that it was not meant that way. It is nothing more than constructive criticism.

I see that in the A.N. (authors note) at the end you say that you can't write a romance story that involves Raven as one of the lovers in the relationship that the story is about without her being "way out of character." Well, no offense, but that is not true (some would say "far from the truth," but I would say that they are wrong, too).

It is possible to write a romance story about Raven without her being too far out of character, but, let's face it, it's a bit too difficult (if not, impossible) to have her not be at least a little out of character. The female that the romance story is about doesn't always have to be "mushy" when falling in love (refer to the stories "Taking Over Me," "How Much I Love You," or "Quality Time" if you don't believe me). She can still be rude and condescending, but have all the slightly "mushy" feelings running through her mind.

But that's just my opinion.

Overall I still really like this story, though! I think you have a great talent for writing and that you should continue doing so. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Awesome good story
tader salad chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Loved it! It was one of the best ones I have read...
Unromantic One chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I love romance stories. I read a lot of Teen Titans fanfiction because I like them too. Your story is amazing! If I were queen of the world I would probably let you own Teen Titans, but I'm not queen of the world... If I ever did, I would probably have nightmares from this story because of the vivid descriptions; THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY. Thaks so much for writing it.
BW Lewis chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Awesome story.
Missyblankenship chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great he might us will sleep or watch raven or stay up all night I would do the some thing
Bro plzs raven wake up
Dana chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
So so so so GOOD! Everything about this was awesome! I loved how Beast Boy was so protective over Raven! It was so cute! You are an excellent writer and I thank you deeply for this amazing story! :)
Sky-Angel14 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
AWESOME!
noname00 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
This fic seemed familiar to me but I was to lazy to check to see if I read it before(:
Anyways the fic was great and im glad it ended on a happy note
Katwizzle chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
amazing! i love it!
Anthony1l chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
robin, starfire, and cyborg's reactions in ending total lolz
Owlwynn chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Absolutely breath taking. I normally hate it when they congress their live four each other at the beginning. I asked myself how you were going to continue and you made it so much more loving and tragic that way! You are an incredible writer. Never stop.