Reviews for Consequences
Comrade'sRoza chapter 30 . 7/20
Loved it!
Tijgy chapter 20 . 1/14
OMG, you killed Kingsley. Your story really made me love him and now he is dead. I really upset know
katiek121 chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Another great sequel! I wish The Grangers and Kingsley hadn't died though.
whenithitsthefan chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
I'm so glad Remus is back...I'd been suffering from Moony withdrawal for thirteen chapters.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
Oh crap...
Kenzstuff17 chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
Well, even though I don't normally ship Tonks with anyone other with Remus, I'm still upset over Kingsley's death in this story. I understand that this is AU and the basic ships will be screwed up due to the differences not pushing them together, and I have to admit, I did like your version of them and I don't completely hate Remus and Emmaline together...Hey, it's an AU story, practically a completely different book if it wasn't for the characters names, might as well deal with the differences when they hit.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
oh my God...
Kenzstuff17 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Oh Thank Jesus...you tried ot give me a heart attack! SCREW IT ALL, MOONY STILL HAS A CHANCE!
erm31323 chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
I have read through the first three stories in this series in quick succession and I have to say that while they are all wonderful, this one has definitely been my favorite. All of the characters are very much in character and I like how you have woven in pieces of canon, just in different ways. I adore Remus and Emmeline as well. Off to read the conclusion!
Alalil chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Dear Neurotica,

I have read all Truth series last year, and last week started it again - copied everything into my Kindle and enjoying myself.
As I have no idea if I left any comments for you last time, I want to say it now.

This is amazingly composed, very interesting, great story! I love SO SO MUCH! It is always a pleasure to read such a good-written story, and when it has Sirius, Remus and Harry together - I am all yours! )
Thank you very much!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
cool
Guest chapter 26 . 5/9/2012
You know, I actually didn't see that coming. Huh. What d'you know. To be honest, I knew it was coming at some point, but not now. Well. I guess I'll keep reading, then.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2012
Damn. You really like killing off Hermione's relatives, don't you?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
D8} KINGSLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I LOVED HIM. YOU MONSTER. D8}
Elriaen chapter 23 . 4/12/2012
Is that a Dangerverse reference I see before me? Hermione's sister indeed!

Anyway, I have now managed to get over you leaving Remus half dead for three months and also killing Kingsley. All I am saying is, Tonks and Sirius had better end up happy by the time I finish this series.

I love you for that reference, must sleep now before your stories keep me up until the early hours again!
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »