Reviews for Consequences
katiek121 chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Another great sequel! I wish The Grangers and Kingsley hadn't died though.
whenithitsthefan chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
I'm so glad Remus is back...I'd been suffering from Moony withdrawal for thirteen chapters.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
Oh crap...
Kenzstuff17 chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
Well, even though I don't normally ship Tonks with anyone other with Remus, I'm still upset over Kingsley's death in this story. I understand that this is AU and the basic ships will be screwed up due to the differences not pushing them together, and I have to admit, I did like your version of them and I don't completely hate Remus and Emmaline together...Hey, it's an AU story, practically a completely different book if it wasn't for the characters names, might as well deal with the differences when they hit.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
oh my God...
Kenzstuff17 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Oh Thank Jesus...you tried ot give me a heart attack! SCREW IT ALL, MOONY STILL HAS A CHANCE!
erm31323 chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
I have read through the first three stories in this series in quick succession and I have to say that while they are all wonderful, this one has definitely been my favorite. All of the characters are very much in character and I like how you have woven in pieces of canon, just in different ways. I adore Remus and Emmeline as well. Off to read the conclusion!
Alalil chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Dear Neurotica,

I have read all Truth series last year, and last week started it again - copied everything into my Kindle and enjoying myself.
As I have no idea if I left any comments for you last time, I want to say it now.

This is amazingly composed, very interesting, great story! I love SO SO MUCH! It is always a pleasure to read such a good-written story, and when it has Sirius, Remus and Harry together - I am all yours! )
Thank you very much!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
cool
Guest chapter 26 . 5/9/2012
You know, I actually didn't see that coming. Huh. What d'you know. To be honest, I knew it was coming at some point, but not now. Well. I guess I'll keep reading, then.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2012
Damn. You really like killing off Hermione's relatives, don't you?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
D8} KINGSLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I LOVED HIM. YOU MONSTER. D8}
Elriaen chapter 23 . 4/12/2012
Is that a Dangerverse reference I see before me? Hermione's sister indeed!

Anyway, I have now managed to get over you leaving Remus half dead for three months and also killing Kingsley. All I am saying is, Tonks and Sirius had better end up happy by the time I finish this series.

I love you for that reference, must sleep now before your stories keep me up until the early hours again!
stubbornheroine chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
Finally, I'm done reading this!

I really enjoyed reading. I'm so excited about what the gift was but there are more important things to find out like about Harry's state.

Thank goodness Remus' came on time!

thanks for writing.