Reviews for One Thing You Lack
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I absolutely adore this story! It's so humorous, and yet surprisingly insightful.
andaere chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aww. This is adorable. You capture the complex relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan very well. And you have the perfect mix of dialogue and description.

This left me with a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling, laughter, and smiles. Thank you. :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aww yay! I love cute, happy little fics with Anakin and Obi-Wan. Nice work!
Newtonsapple chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
"Your reputation for hissy fits precedes you..."

I am almost falling over laughing because this is so ridiculous and yet makes so much sense!
LittleOtter chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This is excellent! You've really got Anakin and Obi-Wan's characters down well! I loved their banter - very well written, and you've held onto Obi-Wan's penchant for dry humor very well.

"Your reputation for hissy fits precedes you."

*snork!* Awesome.

And I enjoyed Anakin's reaction to the game. Perfectly in character. It makes sense that 1) Anakin would have more trouble thinking strategically than the Negotiator, and 2) he would be confused and irritated at anything that did not come easily. And Obi-Wan's response to Anakin's "high dudgeon" was also excellent. "Best sixteen out of thirty?"

Very nice! :)
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Pretty cute. A nice lighthearted little fic to read after a tragic story. Nice.
C.S chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
once again, i am to lazy to log in. This wa such a sute little one-shot. I love the pout, i could see the pput, the htched shoulders, the sulking look. It brought giggles errupting from me.

and the hissy fit... my god that was just wonderful!

C.S
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Favorite quotes:

“Cheating, Master? No, never. Course not. Wouldn’t dream of it. Silly. It saddens me that you would even think that I would accuse you of such deception. My best, oldest, most trusted friend. Absolute nonsense.”-Methinks he doth protest too much.

"“Anakin, you will always be my Padawan.” A warm gushy feeling surged through Anakin, but he shook it away with a scowl that wasn’t quite as convincing as the earlier version. "-I like that line. Oh, great, Laura. You just reawakened a plot bunny. Like I need another plot bunny... Oh well.

“I don’t think I ever used that one, though.”

“No, but your mother did.”

“And then I suppose Master Qui-Gon passed it on?”

“Your reputation for hissy fits precedes you.”-Oh, I love it! Yes, that is so definitely in character. I bet little Anakin threw more than his share of them, if big Anakin is any indication. That is the best linking between TPM and AOTC characterization I've ever seen. Because TPM Anakin sometimes looks like a little angel. But I can just *see* the hissy fit.

“Generally, you see a chance to capture and you take it, seeing only the immediate consequences."-That is just what Anakin would do. It reminds me of another story...I'll send it to you if I can find it.

“What do you say? Best sixteen out of thirty?”-Funny for sheer volume. I guess they are bored.

RotS related depression indeed. For all the heartbreak in that movie there is also plenty of Obi-Wan and Anakin friendship and brotherly comradery. You capture it pretty well. And you are correct that the best way to relieve the depression is to dwell on the best parts.
Wawoot chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Aw, this was so sweet, and funny... I loved all of it! :)
Jaded Chord chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
M, this was good. Lighthearted and just, well, a pleasure to read. Obi-Wan always was the more wise, intelligent one.
Night Of The Land chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
i have 3 letters OCD and obi seems to have it. the story was good. thanks i needed to read something carefree after nearly crying my eyes out watching RotS. thanks!
ally127 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
lol! that was cute! "Anakin, you will always be my Padawan." how very true. i loved it! )
Estel Baggins chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Ha! YOu made me laugh out loud! That was great! I usually smile or soemthing, but you made me totally lose it. It was tht line: "Your reputation for hissy fits precedes you." Even as I type it I've got his huge grin on my face and... there it is... I laughed again! Extraordinarily well-written- you sucked e in completely.
Shini chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
*squeal*

This made me smile inside.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I felt the same warm gushy feeling after Obi-Wan's words, or yours, rather. Excellent comfort fic.