Reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Oh my gosh and lord. I absolutely loved it. I'll admit that I read the reviews to see what others had written. Some made it sound like it was going to end filled with angst, but I kept on reading. When Butler left, I was so close to throwing my phone at the wall, falling to my knees, screaming at the injustices of this world. All cliche, and everything. But once again, I pulled through and kept reading. Best thing I have ever done. I was smiling so hard as I read the last part that you could throw a brick at my face, and I wouldn't be unfazed. I truly thank you for posting such a beautiful story about our favorite characters. If you're ever a bit doubtful about writing another story about Artemis and Butler, remember that along with me, there will so many others supporting it full heartedly. This may so sappy and "gay" , but I feel it's your right to get a review filled with admiration, not saying you don't have any.
Glitches and Malfunctions chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is my absolute favorite Artemis Fowl fiction ever! It actually made me cry. I love it!
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
By God, this stupid thing made me cry, it was that good. I just... It broke me down and tore me up, looking at what Artemis had forced himself to become because of Butler's unthinking mistake and before I knew it, I was sobbing my heart out and my mom was asking what was wrong.

Two things I wanna address in this review before I start crying again:

Butler, you were a fucking asshole, you know that? You got scared and ran away from him like a frightened little schoolboy, not wanting to own up to his mistakes an', an' it bit you in the ass, didn't it? You damned yourself to a half-life and I can't say I was very upset about it. And dammit, I still love you... (can't even look at your face right now... Jesus Christ, get yourself together, Booka...)

And Artemis-you poor thing, I just wanted to wrap you up in a hug, bloody hell. Ugh and you were so... so frustrating. Butler destroyed you and then you finished what he'd started in order to rebuild, but dammit, you SHOULD'VE GONE TO HIM EARLIER, YOU BULL-HEADED FOOL.

Anyways. This fanfic destroyed my life (in a good, heart-achy way...), so I'mma favorite and all that good stuff, 'kay? I'm also gonna check out your favorites and your other fanfics, 'kay, babe?

Booka, out.
AbbyChase chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I loved it. that was utterly amazing.
NARUSASUKE LOVER chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
The best I've ever read! Enjoy your work. Can't wait to read others.
kiokukara chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Congratulations, you just gave me a new pair to ship.

Thank you so much for writing; I loved it.

kiokukara chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Is it bad that I'm hoping that Artemis starts m*st*rb*t*ng in the tub while Butler is listening in? lol

kiokukara chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awww...

I feel so sorry for Artemis, and Butler, and the nurse too, lol. Her saying "My brother won't speak to me anymore" basically broke my heart.

I really love your stuff; Ive read about half. Thank you so much for writing.

LNFRARADIANT chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
*luvs*
Bananadood chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
I was simply blown away by the perfection of this story. As i write, ive only just finished reading chapter six, and i cant bear to stop. I say, i would be surprised if you werent already a published author, and if you're not, the world is so far devoid of your talent. You have a gift. Please dont ever give up on writing. :)
Deliciously-Devient chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Beautiful. One of the 's I've read. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
yaoi lover chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
this has to be the best Artemis and Butler love story I've ever read you are the best!
ArgentumUmbra chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
I LOVED THIS! I've got to say this is my favourite Artler story. Quite a lot of angst but sooo worth it. Wonderfully written and actually has a plot! i will definitely be adding this to my favourites.
FairyGirl7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ok, I just read the summary. I knew I was going to love it. One problem: It's slash, and I'm sorry, but I don't like slash. I was wondering if you have a story like this, but with no slash? If not, can you make one? It sounds soooo good! I know you definatly have the writing capability, I can tell. Pleeeeeeeeaaaase!
Delaroux chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
I read this story so many times and yet all I can say is just how brilliant it is. Nothing ever gets old. The part that struck me the hardest was when Artemis was so frightened in the middle of the night when he was blind. That feeling of vulnerability, and how much he trusts Domovoi to protect him, it's just amazing.

You write exquisitely. I'm looking forward to more of your writings.