Reviews for Pink Doughnuts
PetiteElefant chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That absolutely fantastic I love the whole Kaiba-doing-the-unexpected-which-should-be-expecte d thing! I love this super funny one-shot! This was awesome!
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Short and cute. :D I like it when people turn random moments into something like this. Very nice. :3
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I really liked this fic. I laughed. I thought it was cute.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Reminds me of a picture I saw where Joey was using a pink doughnut as "fishing" bait for Kaiba. It's somewhere on deviant art, I believe.

brittney
Redemptress chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
hahahahahaahhahahaha...brillient...makes no sense whatsoever, but is still bloody brillient! I LAV IT XD
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hehe, oh boys. ;D
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
_ Unexpected. I love this one.
Hyper hangover chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I just noticed. Fanfics are so much funnier when you read them out loud. This is the third one I've done that to and it's stil funny! Good fic though! XD
chittyco chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
you're starting to make me think of Serventofanubis
Jessikur chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
hehe It was super cute. Nice job! _
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
lol

Ele-chan
adele4 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
This is just... Joey (when written by you). The whole “free time alone to eat doughnuts (and think about Kaiba) is awesome. And him thinking about the pink doughnuts, his friends, their enemies, and Kaiba - and the way Kaiba doesn’t do what you expect... Stupid Joey for not figuring out the reason! On the other hand, I’m sure the "Want a doughnut?" surprised Kaiba too. I love the “if Kaiba says 'yes', he can finally see Kaiba eating a doughnut, and that'd be worth a small sacrifice”.
M.orbid Decay chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This... is interesting. I've been reading some of your one-shots, and I couldn't figure out exactly *why* I liked them, but I knew that there was something about them that hooked me. I've come to the conclusion that it's your writing style. It's fabulous.

And it seems as if you're the sort of writer who plans out each moment carefully and avoids making silly little mistakes that the most of us look over when we're writing.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Eh... I kinda can't figure out what the end was supposed to mean, but I'm sure it just went over my head. I'll think about and eventually catch the meaning-balloon. :)
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Strange, really quite strange. And I quite liked it.