Reviews for Masquerade
kagome45456767 chapter 16 . 10/7/2005
Pleas keep writing i want to know wat hppened to mokuba!great story!keep up the good work!
Bridget Bonilla chapter 16 . 10/6/2005
Great story. Few stories grabbed my attention. write quickly so i know the ending.
Inuyasha-xcgirl chapter 16 . 10/6/2005
Wow! They have been through a lot so far! How did Mokuba get hurt? I hope things turn out alright. This was quite a test of their love but so far they seem to be doing fine. I can't wait to read more. Fantastic job!
animeluver911 chapter 16 . 10/4/2005
no mokuba can't be hurt...maybe all thet hurt him was a loose tooth...? i hope so anyways...i don't think tea and seto need that in their relationship right now. anyways on a happier note update soon! :D :P
Ashes Blue chapter 16 . 10/4/2005
I'm so sorry for not finding out about this story sooner. I really enjoyed it. I noticed a few small spelling & gramatical errors but other than that, it was a pleasure to read. I can't wait for you to post the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
LuvinAniManga chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
AWESOME! so they just played it cool...and MOKIE IS HURT? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM? I dont' know...so many things in so many fics have been done to the little dude...I hones'tly don't know what to guess anymore. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
chocolatelover1 chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
Aw Everything wa going great until he got that terrible call. Oh I hope that mokubas alright, i wonder what happened to him and how he go hurt. I need to know what happends please hurry with the next chapter!
Eternal Eyes chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
*yells in frustration* Damn your cliffhangars! I'm probably going to say that in every review *sweatdrop* But the chapter was good I liked it...now I wanna know what idiot was stupid enough to do something to Mokuba. Update soon!
k chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
nice job with cliffies. the last part of this chapter was very suspensful and i liked that. keep it up
blawblawblaw chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
ANOTHER GREAT chapter!You're one of my favorite storys ROCK!
White Artemis chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
This is so great! Wahahaha, i mean. we'll the story's wonderful. But what happened to Mokuba? Oh no. Please let him be alright. Update soon!
Nightfall2525 chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
so what did the boys have to say when Tea and Seto walked in to school and where are the ones that tryed to rap Tea...

and what is happing to mobaku
kagome1316 chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
NO! Mokuba's hurt! why is he hurt! I must know! PLEASE!
Gauri92 chapter 16 . 10/2/2005