Reviews for Masquerade
Uchiha Himeko chapter 21 . 3/7/2008
love your fic, congratulations!
ayame11midori chapter 21 . 8/7/2007
woot! I finally finished it. haha, though I was about a year late, hehe but still.. I'm giving you a review lol, just because you deserved it! I like the ending, but it lacks something, you know like after a year they were married and have children haha. make a one shot! as a sequel!

please do more!
Suzie Queue chapter 21 . 7/22/2007
Fun story, good times. There were some really good lines in here. I was a little unsure at the beginning, but the plot and the characters matured very well by the end. Thanks for a great read!
Suzie Queue chapter 13 . 7/22/2007
I should really review all these chronologically...but I'm a bad reviewer, so...

This chapter cracked me up.

“Don’t eat it in my car! Wait until you have passing time, god! What is it with everyone trying to trash my car! NO eating in my car!”

I love him. Cereal bar in the Jag? Now that is just a travesty.
lindajrjt chapter 21 . 3/21/2007
I am sorry this one is over with...It was so cute the way they had to live together for a month just because they could not get along! God Job!
Faye Zepher chapter 21 . 2/27/2007
Just found this yesterday and decided to give it a peek...I am SO glad I did! This was a very well written fiction and fun to read at that. Of course, this is what I'm doing instead of doing my meteorology test...stupid test.

Anyway, thought I'd drop a line cause even though you may have finished this one, I know that it's fun to continue to get reviews. Thanks for the distraction! Ciao
TearsIShed chapter 21 . 1/27/2007
I LOVED the story. The ending was THE BEST!
Riiiceballe chapter 21 . 6/23/2006
ITs such a cute story ! I wish I discovered your story sooner cuz it's wonderfuly written. Good job _
aiden-san chapter 21 . 6/3/2006
damn that was good send me more stories
Angel Of Noctem chapter 21 . 5/31/2006
I love this story! :)
DragonZHell chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
HOLY SH IT YOUR A GIRL? it hought you were a guy... nd io actually though you were gay because of the last chapters small episode hm is till logve your wrting if you need help of anything please msg me i wanted to write some more of your stories

and nice job with the small episodes !
ryan chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
haha i loved your end dialogues haha its just so good i praise you man
Lady-duelist chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
OMGG! WHat a great sweet story I was like hehehhe that was fic,I put under fav,bye
monkeyzz chapter 21 . 2/25/2006
loved this story... nice ending it was sweet (m... caramel filled chocolate, my fav.) :D
Sabriel J chapter 21 . 2/23/2006
nice! this is like one of my fav stories eva!

SS

ps. you're like a genius.
404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »