Reviews for Masquerade
T.L. Maraudett chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
It's done! I'm so happy... and yet so sad:(

Great chapter. It really made me grin like a sap...

Can't wait for your next story!
Sia Bakura chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
No sequel?

Are you at least going to write another story?

I do hope so... I'll make sure to keep an eye out for it... I enjoyed the ending. Most stories I have read have left me wanting something to follow, like it wasn't satisfying enough just as they wrote it, but for some reason, it felt like, well it was over, and I didn't need to know anymore, it left me content, sad, and happy all at the same time. So bravo, or should I say encore?
Mysteriya chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
yah! that was an amazingg story! Happy ending! _
LuvinAniManga chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
AW, that was a sweet ending! I liked that. ...Not really sure how seven months later played into it, but oh well! Guess it was just a random time difference. Anywho! That was an AWESOME story! I loved it! Thanks so much for the read!

But whatever happene to...ah...the guys that atacked Mokie? Oh well. Who cares about them.

Anywho, great job! ...Are you SURE there won't be a sequel? *Pleads* PLEASE! But I'll understand if you can't think one up. Anywho, great job! Kepp up the great work in your other stories! Thanks again! :-D
Feathered Heart chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
ah, what a perfect ending to a perfect story.
Kita Tsuki chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
lol. Great ending! Peace.
Inuyasha-xcgirl chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
Wonderful! Fabulous! Magnificent! and so much more. Thank you so much. The ending was simply perfect. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I can hardly express how happy I am right now. I can't wait to read more of your work. You are truly talented. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
musafa chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
that was so good! it worked out with Kaiba at the door! i hope u make a sequel soon!
lonelybunny14 chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
OH I LOVE IT!

but i can't believe it's over.
gbheart chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
aw what a sweet ending loved the feather part please do a sequel *puppy dog eyes* n.n
Elenea Galad chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
Sweet chapter. And now I'm off to reread the whole thing.
White Artemis chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
what? a cliffie? NOW? No... Update soon!
lonelybunny14 chapter 20 . 1/26/2006
LOVE IT! Please update real soon. : )
WannaBea chapter 20 . 1/24/2006
GAH!

The cliffhanger ! YOU EVIL writer !

lol

UPDATE ! I can't wait!
ellfie chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
hihi - i like ur story! SetoxAnzu pairings are my fav cuz they're just so fun b/c they naturally hate eachother! XD now, excuse me as i go back to reading it... o yea, i thought it was pretty funny how u made seto say "could u put that to English?" b/c they really speak Japanese! XD now don't get me wwrong, they probably do know english but i'm pretty sure Japanese is their native language. but nothing against u! i just thought it was funny _

*continues reading chapter 11*