Reviews for Hanyou with Miko
inufan330 chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
Ekiru is possesing you!
inufan330 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
I'm gonna be a nitpicker here and say this: Only Inuyasha and Kagome can go through the well!

You've probally gotten a million reviews about it already, but I'm an obsessed Inu-Fan and get picky on this kind of stuff.
MyxsticFics chapter 29 . 4/24/2008
prom night? but i thought schools over. unless its been a whole year since the start.
TanukiKun chapter 14 . 10/11/2007
I know you've finished this story, and I'm certainly enjoying what I've read so far, but there is one small detail that is driving me bananas. You keep saying "sigh of contempt" when it's clear by your context that you mean "sigh of content" or "contentment". There's a big difference.
Iris Hime-sama chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
so cool
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 40 . 8/2/2006
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 38 . 8/2/2006
The Miroku and Sango thig was very random.
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 37 . 8/2/2006
That last part was really sweet. ) Glad the guy's finally dead, though, but I still see no Houshi!
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 35 . 7/28/2006
NIce twist on the story! but I really hope houshi shows up again soon! I really liked him!
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 27 . 7/27/2006
You did kinda rush his death. I mean, 27 chapters of fighting him, and in one short chapter, he's dead. We didn't even figure out what his wish was.
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 23 . 7/27/2006
*sob* *sob* I really liked Houshi! I'm going to miss him! T_T At least he comes back later.
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 21 . 7/27/2006
When you draw that chibi drawing of Kagome poking inuyasha, send it to me! Oh, and great chapter!
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
That's really really sad. T_T
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
That attack was really short. I mean he shot one bolt of lighnting, and then leaves. O well, it's still great that we now know who put the curse on kagome, but I sure would like ot know why.
manga-is-my-anti-drug chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Wow! This is turnign out really interesting! i can't wait to see what happens!