Reviews for Kim Possible: Class of 2005 II
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was nice. I loved the show too and was ecstatic that they gave it a final season, especially since the episodes were so satisfying. Kim & Ron are a year or two younger than my daughter, so I didn't identify with them as much as you did, but I did enjoy the heck out of it.
Silent Amethyst chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
keep up the writing
TexasDad chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Nice story. Remember, as one door closes another opens up, so therefore it is not the end but a new beginning. As for KP ending, it's not over unless you want it to be over.
Starflower-Gem chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
ey...it really was as good as you promised. Sorry I took so long to review it...and read it. I guess I didn't want to cus it would make it seem more...more final. Well, the main reason I thought I'd review this is cus...well, I just found out when I'm leaving. I've got till the 23, then I'm off to Weber Basin(sp)...*sigh* Have you been in contact with Avalon yet? If we're going to do that lunch date, we had best do it soon. (um...and I desided to do this in a review cus I'm just too lazy to try to e-mail you) I'll see you on the 13, if not sooner.

Toshia
Backroads chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
(Miss Piratess here, back for a weekend)

I really like this... it made me cry. Reminded me of my own high school graduation, because I actually left for college a few weeks right after that, and it was really hard. Anyway, this was lovely, and properly emotional. I also love the idea of Ron going to a culinary arts school. He could do it!

By the way, where do you and Netherwood live? I saw your review for another fic, and you mentioned Utah, and Netherwood was arguing Boy Scout camps once... namely Camp Hunt.