Reviews for A Spell Gone Wrong
crazykrew chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
funn...
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Argh! Damn it! I wish you continued!
Vicki219 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Interesting story!
That70sshowlova chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Chris and Wyatt's banter is adorable.

Gah, I love time travel. It's always just so...AH! Yep, that sums it up.

Well, miss/ter author person, it's been six years, three months, and fourteen days...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU LEAVE SUCH AN AMAZING STORY ON HOLD LIKE THAT! UPDATE, NOW!
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Are you going to continues 'cause i want to read more
CharmedSam184 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
awesum story!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Updates are nice!
lovesickdinosaurs chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I've been waiting and watching for ages and no new chapter! Have you stopped? Should i stop checking everyday? I really don't think you should stop, it's really great and i was just getting into it, you are a very good writer and i love reading your stories, i must have read them a billion times (Okay, maybe not that many) and i want, no, i need more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with a cherry on top?

Anyway, i'm rambling. It's 3 o'clock in the morning and i need sleep. Basically, the writing is great, the story is great, your great. PLEASE write more!

xx Ellie xx
impeccableblahs chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
ooh, i wish you would update this! it's amazing and paige is written so perfectly.. with the rambling and just straight up hugging prue that was hysterical, lol. please, please update.
lovesickdinosaurs chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
I just wanted to say that I love this story! It's really well written and stays in tune with the characters and I can't wait for you to update.I really like the way you incorporated all four sisters into the one story wihtout changing much of the original storyline. I can't wait to see how Prue reacts to being dead and all and to how Paige reacts to being the only one who is "up-to-date" with all that's been going on, kind of like her being the older sister. I'm also looking forward to reading about the relationship between Prue and Paige, as they never met on the show. Great work and PLEASE keep writing!
charmed-darkangel chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I am guessing the girls managed to travel to their future bodies. haha Wyatt was funny
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great start, it should be an interesting story!
lemonrocker chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
This is a really good story and I would love to see more of this story. I like how you protrayed the Peoples feelings and I really would love to see alot more of this story.

lemonrocker
MusicMagicMurder chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Great story, I love it so far! Update soon!
acelili chapter 4 . 8/25/2008