Reviews for Adventurer Xander
Michael01 chapter 16 . 4/10/2009
Good story
Otritzi chapter 16 . 6/17/2008
I'll be waiting on Adventurer's Gate then. This has been extremely entertaining and I'd like to see how they fare against the Go'auld and the Wraith (If you decide to write that adventure.)
Shadow Starfire chapter 16 . 2/8/2008
When will you start Adventurers Gate?
davis chapter 16 . 2/22/2007
i enjoy this story immensely update please
bigstu chapter 16 . 11/30/2006
Oh need more just getting to sgc and you stop gr
rankokunalpha1 chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
and you just had to end it with hammond and davies both listening to xander explain helloween! i hope you continue in adventurer's gate! keep up the awesome writing!
ariel stormcloud chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
great story
Bobboky chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
cool
bigstu chapter 15 . 10/16/2006
A great story i like this,cant wait to see how the Scoobys handle the Gou-ald
Val-86 chapter 15 . 9/16/2006
nice, interesting and very very fictionous and adventures. no trip or skip...I LIKE...no...I LOVE IT...MORE MORE MORE
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
excellent chapter...:}

ThunderGod
speaker4thesilent chapter 15 . 9/1/2006
nice work keep it up! Btw, i've been considering getting anarchy online, what can you tell me about it?
Deacon Krow chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Great story, I think in the later chapters you are getting a little loose on details, at least thats the feeling I get as I continue reading. Maybe it's just the transtitions from scene to scene. I'm not really sure, I'll re read and see if I can get a little more specific for you, but overall I like the plot and the character interaction.
Joe chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
I am really enjoying this I look forward to more.
rankokun alpha chapter 15 . 8/26/2006
oh goody and evil update! cant wait for your next update for this it will be hilarious! keep up the awesome writing was thinking you were due to update soon! have a good one too!