Reviews for One Who Sees
Mr.Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow...I can't say how cool and right this one is...kudos!
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I realize that given how long ago this was posted that my request is unlikely. However, a sequel in regards to how the rest of slayer central react to Xander's new "power" would be interesting.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Whoa, perhaps Xander needs a vacation.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Dilvish chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
An excellent answer to the fics where Xander suddenly becomes, or has always been the all-knowing One Who Sees (which makes no sense because he has demonstrated being blind as a bat on several occasions). In the Buffyverse, power always has a price and now, in your story, Xander learns the downside of being in the spotlight. When, in the show, he's seen things the other Scoobies didn't, it was thanks to his own qualities, not some sort of super power.

I also thinks the vast majority of Xander's fans missed the real point when Caleb called him the One Who Sees: it was something Dawn told to Xander earlier when there was no one else, Which means the First Evil was there, undetected, spying on them. Besides Caleb was evil and directly empowered by an entity who can be described as sentient absolute evil, a simple qestion comes to mind: why would he say such a thing? I believe the answer is: to hurt his enemies.

New chapter for 'Slayeer Hunting'? Keep up the good work.
BuffySummers90 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow, this is really good. It show a hole new side of Xander that no one will ever see. It makes him seem like he has a more important role than he ever did before. He is like Buffy, only better. (and hotter!)
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Fantastic _
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
okay icant wait to see what more comes of this i was a little surprised to find this story in my email this morning!