Reviews for The Sandglass
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Just curious - where did you find that Drogo meant ghost in Norman? I can't find anything that indicates it means that.
somewhat eerie chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Please, please, please can a miracle happen so that you'd finish this story even if it hasn't been updated in 9 years? Can anyone hear me?
I can't believe this hasn't got at least hundreds of favs and follows! It just seems that as opposed to some writers you thought it all through and it all adds up as it should! Shite, I want to know HOW they got together and if Harry's Unspeakable is Dumbles. I have a bad feeling that when Snape's 60 the regular Harry is dead already.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
pretty interesting story
Sky chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This story is very interesting. As far as I can tell, it is original and well written. I would have wanted to read more. I wish that you would feel inspired to continue The Sandglass. I am very curious as to how Harry would deal with young Severus' upcoming years in Hogwarts. And how will Severus react when he learns that Drogo and Harry are one person. Anyway, thanks for uploading The Sandglass. This deserves more reviews, if you know what I mean.
Just Miki chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Love it. normally when authors mess around with time they botch it but you pull it off with skill. Im impressed and i look forward to more
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
in Broken Toy you should write what happened when Harry wsa captured by death eaters.
VestriVerum chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Very interesting and well done. I got a bit tangled up at the time traveling, but the story is otherwise brilliant.

~V.
ImperialJedi chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Hello! Just found your fic on someone's fav list and decided to give it a read. I really enjoy it and while I'm sad to have finished all that is up so far, I am glad, because I have finals I have to do and this story is too addicting. I sincerely hope that Harry's Unspeakable is not Dumbles. I personally would bet that it's Harry himself. I love how the Valentine Card to Snape was silver. I hate that live is so rough on Snape, but that's IC, so great job on writing it! Laters! _

-IJedi
Juliper chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
Awesome! fantastic job! I especially love the whole unspeakable angle. I anxiously await your next update. You rule!
Autumn chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
I like it, but I am horribly greedy and want more!
makoyi chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
This is a really good story. I hope you write more.
som chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I hope, you haven't abondoned this story, I am really enjoying enjoying it. (yeah... selfish little me)
Verdenia chapter 8 . 12/16/2005
heh. Bloody Free Will!

The potions lesson with lily and severus is so great! You've woven a fine tapestry of Young Severus; I love it!
Verdenia chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
The discussion with his Unspeakable is really interesting; it makes me want to try to guess who it is...but I have a feeling that piece of knowledge is a long ways off yet.

Fascinating to ponder.

Cheers!
Verdenia chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
Oh yes, the revelation of Ron and Luna...causing Harry to ponder. I absolutely adore this story, I really will have to rec it to get you some more reviewers...