Reviews for The Souls of Demons
Ommallaredpanda chapter 20 . 11/18
You should post things even if they are crap - an actual post is better than none and will actually keep your readers, you know!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 18 . 11/18
You do know that people read this after you stop writing? I am! And you've got over 100 reviews! That's better than a large percentage of people! Also, you could just look at your traffic stats if you really want to know.
Don't let anyone stop you writing, ever. You are brill at it!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 15 . 11/18
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA!

#TrekReference!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 3 . 11/17
Since Ani is basically the Force solidified, he should be able to beat even Leia and Luke together? That's what I think, anyway.
i'm deeply compelled by your version of dark!luke, particularly as written in his dream sequence after his genocide where he starts out more like his old self before snapping back into the sith personality. it's a shame this story has been abandoned but it was a great read nonetheless!
BenSolo'sGirlfriend chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
I love this!
Dyenya chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
Awesome story so far. I only have one question; If Luke saw Vader's memories of Anakin then why didn't he recognise the newly regenerated Anakin when they met?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
ORGASMMMMMMMMMMM
SiriuslyPink chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
So he does a Force induced Cruciatus curse?
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
Lmao karma. Now Anakin can see what it feels like running from a Sith Lord and having to sneak around on his ship.
Maryloudd chapter 20 . 1/7/2016
I like this fic!
Are you going to update?
DawnDayrider chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
Good story! Wish it didn't end.
Extensa Selecta chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
WHERE ARE YOU? THIS HAS T BE ONE OF THE BEST DARK LUKEJEDI LEIA stories ever written! PLEASE WE NEED YOU BACK...COME ON... UPDATE :-)
Chosen1 chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
Great story! I love the way you write Han and Anakin. Their arguments are always enjoyable to read, especially with Han almost practically begging for Anakin to rage on him with the constant Darth Vader jokes. But you gotta love Han, even when he's baiting your life inspiration (Ani for the win!) into madness.
DeleteAccount1233546735281346 chapter 20 . 1/23/2015
Wow, this is really cool. I love it. What happens next? ;)