Reviews for The Souls of Demons
DawnDayrider chapter 20 . 8/13
Good story! Wish it didn't end.
Extensa Selecta chapter 20 . 5/30
WHERE ARE YOU? THIS HAS T BE ONE OF THE BEST DARK LUKEJEDI LEIA stories ever written! PLEASE WE NEED YOU BACK...COME ON... UPDATE :-)
Chosen1 chapter 19 . 2/17
Great story! I love the way you write Han and Anakin. Their arguments are always enjoyable to read, especially with Han almost practically begging for Anakin to rage on him with the constant Darth Vader jokes. But you gotta love Han, even when he's baiting your life inspiration (Ani for the win!) into madness.
Call of the Eagle chapter 20 . 1/23
Wow, this is really cool. I love it. What happens next? ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
So I am new to your story but I could not put it down read the whole 20 chapters in 5 days on a beach in Aruba not really the setting for star wars . But I look at the sand and squint really heard and think maybe it is a planet in sw universe . But you are a very good writer . Been an language arts teacher for 30 yrs. Keep going . GREAT JOB
SpaceOddity chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
Pyxelle You wrote one of the best Dart Luke-Anakin redemption-Leia Jedi training even seen on Fanfiction and it's a shame you haven't been around for a while now; know that many people here look forward to you finishing the story! Thank you fro this amazing job! So Update asap :-)
Khorale chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Hello? Are you still here?
Asj Johnson chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
127 is a favorite number of mine. ...just thought I’d mention that.
Heh, a mix between Tatooine and Mustafar is pretty bad.
Aww, I want to know what happens next. When I clicked to go to the last chapter, I was thinking about wanting to know what’ll happen with Anakin and his lightsaber, but now after reading the last chapter, I want to know what’ll happen after what it left off at. As well. You Are going to get back to this sometime, riiight...?
SernaJ chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
I have to admit, this is absolutely the best fic I've ever read. Really. It's a big shame that you abandoned it, is there even a slight chance that you will continue? Rewrite it? If yes, then PLEASE do. I am begging.
njchrispatrick chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
I am waiting for more Luke/Anakin interaction.
Jambee chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
*I really wanted to see Luke turn back to the light side, especially after his father did. Part of me was wishing Anakin and Leia
could capture Luke and slowly turn him back. Maybe they could all get trapped on a planet together. - lol. Anyhow, well done, thanks for writing
AllyrienDM chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
So...I just found this...and you haven't updated literally since I graduated high school...And I just went to my two year college reunion...but you should know that was a phenomenal action scene and it really is a pity you never got to finish this (I am the last one qualified to cast stones, however...goodness knows I've done the same).
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
six years. Do you EVER plan on posting again? SIX YEARS!
Beeging-here chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
PLEASE update! It's been ages, I know you have a life but PLEASE update!
QueenNaberrie chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Ohhh...you evil Sith you. What a cliffy to leave us on. I see you haven't updated in a few years. Believe me...I know how it is. But I live in hope that you will someday return to update this wonderful story.