Reviews for When You Remember Me
nuttierthansquirelpoop chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Whoaaaaaa that was great x thanks to your fanfic I'm going to believe that that actually happened x loved it x
Perspective Jewels chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
why couldn't this happen in the book
dragon cath chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Okay, I know that this review is seven years late. I apologize. I really do.

But... *cue fangirl squeal* OH MY GOSH! OH MY FREAKING GOSH.

I need to cool down... Phew...Calm down Abby kiddo. It's just another fantastic fanfiction that you cannot get your hands off because the story is so freaking irresistible...

Okay, I've cooled myself down... Okay... Let me start this review ALL OVER again...

This one-shot is... I can't even describe it in words. I don't know. Am I over reacting like I always do? Probably not.

Anyway, for making me go crazy like that, (*****{5}) stars!
PrettyBandgirl XD chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i LOVED that story. that was so cool.
halie chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
that was beautiful! so cute. you are an excellent writer!
icy thike chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
love it
Everlasting Silence chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
You are truly a wonderful writer in my eyes. I love your creativity and imagination. I love all the stories of yours that I have read so far. You should practice this talent you have more because you never know if one day you'll become one of the most wonderous authors.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
pretty good.
ikffrox chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I LOVE IT! You are an amazing writer.

-M

PS. By the way, I wanted to ask you to PLEASE update Forgotten, I love it and I will die if you don't update soon.
Sevilla Baens chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
*sniff* This really did make me cry.
stef chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
awe ! a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e ! maybe make one like this for violet and duncan ? lol good job. ! :D
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
wicked.

~dragon-girl-begins7~
Issy B chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i realy liked it do u think u could continue u kind of left me in a cliffhanger.
Spymaster E chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
TAA happened before the TGG! Honestly, why is everybody writing off-time unrealistic things! UGHG!
Screaming Complexities chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I swear on this holy mouse that I am using at the moment that I almost cried when I read this...either that, or I'm just a really creepy person...but I seriously think it was just the story.

I LOVE IT.