Reviews for To Help a Friend
Reader101w chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Great story,

Team Possible is back in action, and Debra might even join in. interesting times ahead for sure.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
The Wise Duck chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Hah! So much for retirement, so much for quiet college life, so much for Debra having to be content with worrying about nothing but kicking the boys butts over zombie mayhem over the next four years. Oh the agony…

Oh, that and you better get Kim a larger size mission shirt if things are getting a little too… tight.

Other than the fact that it was a good story, now we have to wait for the other shoe to drop—

Oh the poor lot of us so far behind readers.

And by the way, if Rufus was only scratching and biting, he needs to work on his Monkey Kung Fu skills as well. At times he was better than Ron.

Loved it

The Wise Duck
Caiyne chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Bah, stupid link code...

http-colon-slash-slash-w-dot-bikepics-dot-com-slash-pictures-slash-215327-slash

There's the bike mate, and good job on the whole series.
Caiyne chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Not bad mate, not bad at all. I'm currently reading through your series, and it's pretty good. There's a fair amount of awkward sentencing throughout, but I'm of a mind that if you can at least get the meaning across, a few typos/wrong words is no big.

So far I think Looking Forward, Looking Back is the best, but that's probably because I checked out goofmore's picture and loved it. I'm deffinately looking forward to the rest of this series, keep up the good work.

PS: While it doesn't have luggage compartments I'd have to say that this;

is a much sweeter ride (On a non-related note, I'm picking one of those up in just under eighteen months if all goes according to plan, so mabey I'm a wee bit biased :P)
Spitfire F.22 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
Great Story. I'm impressed- I ;oved this series before, but with action, it's outstanding. I stongly agree with you on all of your post script points. Can't wait for the next instalment!
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Great Work! I can't for a Part V (five)