Reviews for This That and Some of These
l Kutlass l chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
So many wonderful snippets, and I like how limiting the word count challenges you with being so precise in each word and phrase. Which just goes to show how less can be more. The Viper chapter still takes the cake for me. Its that subtle humor you do so well!
Kusa chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Nice to see a new chapter for this. I actually liked these short little looks into the life of those in the Swat Kats universe.
Ivy Brianna Clawson chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Beautiful! Beautiful! As usual ;) T-Bone and the sky are one.
Ivy Brianna Clawson chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
'Blaze' is by far THE best in my opinion.
Jordanna Morgan chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Just wanted to say again how much fun this little snippet is. It really does capture the series' spirit so well. :D

(...However, rereading the first paragraph makes me wonder why anyone would still choose to *live* in Megakat City. *snerk*)
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
lol Soo very cute! I can totally see Mr Young doing that, why else would a mild mannered kat go there. lol. XD
MoDaD chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
At least he didn't die in a trajic and spectacular fashion. Like by slipping on a banana peel. Then Ms. Sue would have to comfort Razor everytime they walked through the produce aisle.
Dapple chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Yay! More SWAT kats!

This was funny :)
Tawny Kat chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
I really like this one, it's funny and beautifully explains why Mr. Young keeps coming back despite all business ventures Mayor Manx brings him to get destroyed one way or another.
ulyferal chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Ohhh...a closet adventurer, heh? LOL Nice piece gal.
trekker77 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
More , More , More!
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
heh heh, cute! short but funny and sweet. _ nice!
Katie chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
That always bothered me too. Very nice explanation!
Flying Star not logged in chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Hmm, never thought of it that way. Makes perfect sense though. Very good. _
MikariStar chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
I'm really glad you updated. It's been a while since I've read a good Swat Kats fic and yours are always great. I hope you start updating more often!