Reviews for This That and Some of These
Roller77 chapter 16 . 7/7
Like I've always thought, Callie should be the mayor, wouldn't that be something if she ran against Manx?
Taz chapter 16 . 7/2
Ha! Srsly, Manx. That's MegaKat politics for you.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
Kirsten Sharpe. You're beautiful and your SK stories are heaven. Always. I SO NEEDED something to read tonight and your drabble collection was absolutely perfect. Thank you thank you thank you.
Taz chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
Hahaha, it's always a pleasure seeing new gems from you. These bros always have a special place in my heart. This is me and my nephew watching Power Rangers XD
l Kutlass l chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
So many wonderful snippets, and I like how limiting the word count challenges you with being so precise in each word and phrase. Which just goes to show how less can be more. The Viper chapter still takes the cake for me. Its that subtle humor you do so well!
Kusa chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Nice to see a new chapter for this. I actually liked these short little looks into the life of those in the Swat Kats universe.
razorreo chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Beautiful! Beautiful! As usual ;) T-Bone and the sky are one.
razorreo chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
'Blaze' is by far THE best in my opinion.
Jordanna Morgan chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Just wanted to say again how much fun this little snippet is. It really does capture the series' spirit so well. :D

(...However, rereading the first paragraph makes me wonder why anyone would still choose to *live* in Megakat City. *snerk*)
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
lol Soo very cute! I can totally see Mr Young doing that, why else would a mild mannered kat go there. lol. XD
MoDaD chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
At least he didn't die in a trajic and spectacular fashion. Like by slipping on a banana peel. Then Ms. Sue would have to comfort Razor everytime they walked through the produce aisle.
Dapple chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Yay! More SWAT kats!

This was funny :)
Tawny Kat chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
I really like this one, it's funny and beautifully explains why Mr. Young keeps coming back despite all business ventures Mayor Manx brings him to get destroyed one way or another.
ulyferal chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Ohhh...a closet adventurer, heh? LOL Nice piece gal.
trekker77 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010