Reviews for This That and Some of These
Jordanna Morgan chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Just wanted to say again how much fun this little snippet is. It really does capture the series' spirit so well. :D

(...However, rereading the first paragraph makes me wonder why anyone would still choose to *live* in Megakat City. *snerk*)
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
lol Soo very cute! I can totally see Mr Young doing that, why else would a mild mannered kat go there. lol. XD
MoDaD chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
At least he didn't die in a trajic and spectacular fashion. Like by slipping on a banana peel. Then Ms. Sue would have to comfort Razor everytime they walked through the produce aisle.
Dapple chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Yay! More SWAT kats!

This was funny :)
Tawny Kat chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
I really like this one, it's funny and beautifully explains why Mr. Young keeps coming back despite all business ventures Mayor Manx brings him to get destroyed one way or another.
ulyferal chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Ohhh...a closet adventurer, heh? LOL Nice piece gal.
trekker77 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
More , More , More!
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
heh heh, cute! short but funny and sweet. _ nice!
Katie chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
That always bothered me too. Very nice explanation!
Flying Star not logged in chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Hmm, never thought of it that way. Makes perfect sense though. Very good. _
MikariStar chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
I'm really glad you updated. It's been a while since I've read a good Swat Kats fic and yours are always great. I hope you start updating more often!
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Long time no see, this was a funny one, sweet job on it.
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Great fic, I like the Feral and Felina the ones the most. The others were good too can't wait for the next ones!
Etherweil chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Yay! You added more! I just love these, they are so simple and short yet they tell alot about the characters. Awesome job as always. :P Hope you post more of your work soon.

Etherweil
ulyferal chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Wow! Been a real long time since you've posted anything new. I love this. Had to go back and read them all again. LOL. Great work as always.