Reviews for This That and Some of These
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Long time no see, this was a funny one, sweet job on it.
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Great fic, I like the Feral and Felina the ones the most. The others were good too can't wait for the next ones!
Etherweil chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Yay! You added more! I just love these, they are so simple and short yet they tell alot about the characters. Awesome job as always. :P Hope you post more of your work soon.

~Etherweil
ulyferal chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Wow! Been a real long time since you've posted anything new. I love this. Had to go back and read them all again. LOL. Great work as always.
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
I thought numbers 3,4 and 6 were pretty funny, number 7 is my favorite thought.
Rowna Seria chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Chapters 3 and 4, so true. I smiled.
Anna McNarin chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Three, four, and six are my favourites out of the ones you've done. The ones with Felina made me smile, remembering my own niece. Keep it up.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
Oh, it's great to see you on here! I have been a fan of yours for several years now, and of "Technical" in particular. I love your Hard Drive and your Viper - in fact, the way you write all the SK characters. This vignette - well, I had to say something. Youve captured T-Bone's spirit so perfectly in this. Blaze, in deed. And hoe nice to slip his affection for Razor in there - I'm such a sucker for that. And the line "T-Bone didn’t want gravity to ever catch him. He didn’t want to believe it could." -that is SO him! The 'ever' in that line, for some reason, is heartbreaking - perhaps because it will, of course, catch up with us alleventually, six feet under. but until then - blaze of glory. I love that you took this line from an episode and made it into a central metaphor for the character. I always grin when I see the name "Kristen Sharpe" preceding a fanfic. Have for some time now. Wish I hadn't waited so long to tell you!
MikariStar chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Good to see that you're updating this again. It fits TBone very well.
Reaver of Heaven chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
A few of these actually made me chuckle. And I thought the ones with Felina and Feral were sweet. Just goes to show that there are bits of gold to be found if you look through the rubbish that people who claim to be authors put out. I like your writing and I REALLY like your artwork. Just giving the shout out. You kick major tail.
MikariStar chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
Only 125 words but it's so funny XD
Etherweil chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
LOL This one was my fav out of them all! Hairspray i think can be just as lethal as pepper spray...believe me...you dont want to know how i acquired this knowledge.

~Etherweil
MikariStar chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
Sinian doesn't have a lot of sotir here. Good one. I liked the cliffhangerish ending if if it is kind of a cliffhanger.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
Not sure how I missed these, but this was very interesting. I specially loved the Chapter 3 "Bad Enough - Chance" I can't tell you how irritated, or felt that they treated Chance so poorly in a fanfic, trying to make him seem incrediably stupid. So I got a kick out of that, and that was great. Always great to see you writing, keep it up most definitely!
MikariStar chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
I know what you mean because I've been reading a few of those lately. XD I've noticed a lot of Razor torture too and he's my favorite Swat Kats character. I tend to turture my favorites sometime. I haven't seriously injured Razor yet (I only have one Swat Kats fanfic so far anyway) but he did get knocked out once XD
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »