Reviews for The World As It Should Have Been
phantam30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Does anyone know why this story was never finished?
Phantomess13 chapter 74 . 8/23/2015
One of the best stories i have read so far you spelled his name wrong though.
theatrequeen1 chapter 224 . 4/1/2015
Why haven't you updated this wonderful story? I've been reading it for the past month, and I really love it, but I was saddened to see you haven't finished it. You should definitely finish it, 'cause there are more Phamly members who eagerly await a conclusion to this great story.
phantomslove01 chapter 224 . 2/1/2015
OH MY GOSH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HIW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY IT FILLS ME WITH LOVE THAT I JUST CANNOT EXPLAIN. YOU ARE A GENIUS! I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOR MONTHS AND I HAVE LOVED THIS STORY EVER SINCE I STARTED READING IT I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN! I LOVE ERIK AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE FOUND HIS HAPPILY EVER AFTER! HIM AND CHRISTINES LOVE IN THIS STORY IS BEYOND WORDS AND YOU ARE SO AMAZING FOR WRITING THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH I WISH YOU FINISHED IT BUT I AM STILL VERY GRATEFUL!
Crazy500 chapter 152 . 11/30/2014
8 or 9 years late, I know, but I love your story Just can't put it down it is very wonderful. :3
Kim c chapter 224 . 11/7/2014
Why didn't u left out so many unanswered she ever have the babies?What were there names?did Roal ever find out she was alive?please finish the story!
Sarah Zitter chapter 224 . 6/27/2014
Please continue with this story. I would love to know what happens next in this story please.
bwbmw8 chapter 223 . 2/1/2014
Finish this.
bwbmw8 chapter 224 . 2/1/2014
Please. Finish. This. Story. I. Am. Begging. You. To. I t. J u s t. d. R. I. G. H. T. W. H. E. N. I. T. H. O. U. G. H. T. I. F. O. U. N. D. T. H. E. P. E. R. F. E. C. T. S. T. O. R. Y!
Sarah Zitter chapter 224 . 1/8/2014
I love this story please update this story. I would love to know what happens next in this story please.
Guest chapter 224 . 12/1/2013
I know it's been years since you've looked at this, but I'm new to it, could you pretty please finish it? It is absolutely incredible.
margaretelizabethrose chapter 84 . 12/1/2013
You MUST finish thia fabulous story.
Filhound chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Why did you never finish? This you clearly spent a lot of time on it. Surely your muse did not deserve you since your direction that you could and should take is obvious. Complete your masterpiece.
MusicOfTheNight98 chapter 224 . 8/19/2013
it...just...stopped.
phantam83 chapter 224 . 6/7/2013
This is such a wonderful story. I have always wondered what could have happened after the original POTO. I'm so very glad to have stumbled upon this... I know it has been many years since you have updated the story... I pray that you are able to update it soon, for I do not know how much longer I can go without knowing how it ends. I hope this review finds you well. I am looking forward to the rest of the story. Until then my friend...
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »