Reviews for The World As It Should Have Been
phantomslove01 chapter 224 . 2/1
OH MY GOSH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HIW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY IT FILLS ME WITH LOVE THAT I JUST CANNOT EXPLAIN. YOU ARE A GENIUS! I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOR MONTHS AND I HAVE LOVED THIS STORY EVER SINCE I STARTED READING IT I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN! I LOVE ERIK AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE FOUND HIS HAPPILY EVER AFTER! HIM AND CHRISTINES LOVE IN THIS STORY IS BEYOND WORDS AND YOU ARE SO AMAZING FOR WRITING THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH I WISH YOU FINISHED IT BUT I AM STILL VERY GRATEFUL!
Crazy500 chapter 152 . 11/30/2014
8 or 9 years late, I know, but I love your story Just can't put it down it is very wonderful. :3
Kim c chapter 224 . 11/7/2014
Why didn't u left out so many unanswered she ever have the babies?What were there names?did Roal ever find out she was alive?please finish the story!
Sarah Zitter chapter 224 . 6/27/2014
Please continue with this story. I would love to know what happens next in this story please.
bwbmw8 chapter 223 . 2/1/2014
Finish this.
bwbmw8 chapter 224 . 2/1/2014
Please. Finish. This. Story. I. Am. Begging. You. To. I t. J u s t. d. R. I. G. H. T. W. H. E. N. I. T. H. O. U. G. H. T. I. F. O. U. N. D. T. H. E. P. E. R. F. E. C. T. S. T. O. R. Y!
Sarah Zitter chapter 224 . 1/8/2014
I love this story please update this story. I would love to know what happens next in this story please.
Guest chapter 224 . 12/1/2013
I know it's been years since you've looked at this, but I'm new to it, could you pretty please finish it? It is absolutely incredible.
margaretelizabethrose chapter 84 . 12/1/2013
You MUST finish thia fabulous story.
Filhound chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Why did you never finish? This you clearly spent a lot of time on it. Surely your muse did not deserve you since your direction that you could and should take is obvious. Complete your masterpiece.
MusicOfTheNight98 chapter 224 . 8/19/2013
it...just...stopped.
phantam83 chapter 224 . 6/7/2013
This is such a wonderful story. I have always wondered what could have happened after the original POTO. I'm so very glad to have stumbled upon this... I know it has been many years since you have updated the story... I pray that you are able to update it soon, for I do not know how much longer I can go without knowing how it ends. I hope this review finds you well. I am looking forward to the rest of the story. Until then my friend...
Stella221 chapter 224 . 6/4/2012
AWW NOOO! Such a great story should never be left incomplete!

You got me sucked into all your lovely OC's and the continuation of Erik, Christine, Meg, Raoul, Madame Giry, Nadir's lives, that it is such a shame it's not complete!

Please finish it! Pretty pretty please?
murmure-des-mots-doux chapter 224 . 5/29/2010
beautiful, wonderfully written. however, i found it all a bit confusing, but aside from that i have very much enjoyed this :) i only hope thst you will come back to this story one day and finished what you started. bravissima!
phantomlover101 chapter 224 . 6/13/2009
This story is amazing so far! Please come back to it soon! :D
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »