Reviews for Apples
Ioga chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Interesting take. I didn't quite find the Orochimaru ordeal in the poem very strongly, except for the snake and forbidden knowledge aspects. The snake "having his way" with the boy felt strangely out of place; otherwise the story supported the "hey, just having some apples off the tree here" interpretation equally among the others. ;)

As always, sorry to hear you don't write no more, but thanks for this too. :)
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is amazing... I'm not Christian either, and frankly my religion knowledge sucks, but I knew this much. xD This is really good. Wow. Amazing.

GLOMPS AND KISSES

Naina- chan
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Fan-flipping-tastic. One of the most amazing poetry pieces I've come across on this site. Beautiful and heartbreaking and all-around BRILLIANTLY done.
rin chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
AWESOME! please keep up the great work! .

~rin
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This is a very interesting connection you made. I am Christian and you related the relationship between Orochimaru and Sasuke to Eve taking the apple very well. _ Original idea, I liked it! Good work!
bloodserpent1327 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
dude that was so sacriligious! i mean i get it and all but...you should really try being a christian. at least then you'll know where you're going to go when you die.
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Beautiful and twisted. I love your imagery, and how you incorporated aspects from the series, like the allusion to Sasuke's Curse Seal, within the poem. I never would have thought to draw parallels between them and the story of Adam and Eve; it's a brilliant idea. I'm adding this to my favorites.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Nya! I LOVE IT! It's beautiful! It's amazing!
Ryori chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That's great. That's EXACTLY like what we are studiing in English (finding the memories and symbols) from the book, "How to read Literature Like a Professor". Thats great thinking on your part. I especially liked the double meaning,type part, where it could either be precieved as sex or...something else... yeah. I enjoyed this.

Thankyou.
blisblop chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I like! Twisted, hardcore visual impact.
Mei chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
you know i never really thought of it that way, but now...it does seem familiar, The snake's promise of power and then Sasuke and Eve's eagerness to take it...i liked it, i would never have thought about it, very unique.
Tishu chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
wow, that was very good, i'd not noticed the similarities between eve taking the apple from the snake, and saskue and orochimaru... very interesting, and well written

one question: What does 'nigrescent' mean?

toodles for now

x
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Love it. It's a beautiful poem, and you've done it all quite nicely. I really like the last two lines. Have you written any other poetry If so, you should post it, it's rather good.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow. I'm lost for words, this was just very well written, and very dark. *Gives an apple*
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Nice, you depicted the situation so very well that, even though I had my doubts at first, I was soon won over.