Reviews for The Darkness in My Heart
Sora to Riku chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Forgot one more thing, um 2 more things, how can Sora be dead and alive, and how Riku save Sora if he's,well you know what I'm saying!
Sora to Riku chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
"Protect... the...Guardian"! What does that mean and who said that? Was it Sora, or Mickey?
Sora to Riku chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
That would only mean one thing: Ursela the sea witch!
Sora to Riku chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
So, let me get this straight: Riku hits his head trying to save Sora from drowning in a storm? I've never seen that happen before in one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts series!
Sora to Riku chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
I guess I'll just go with Pocahontas For Now, but please make Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Xion, Roxas and Namine be in the chapter!
Sora to Riku chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
What does that mean,"Unknown Dream?"
Sora to Riku chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Wait a minute, I'm confused. If Sora doesn't know anything about King Mickey, then how come he's acting as if he doesn't know him! I mean, Riku and the king are friends, but Mickey Mouse and Sora, well, I'm not sure if this is going to work.
Sora to Riku chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
How did Riku and Kairi started all of this "Darkness"? For Sora?
Sora to Riku chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I love this song, I sing it almost all the time.
Sora to Riku chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Okay, that was so strange, too strange actually! How can Pluto talk in the Pride Lands? And he can't speak in other words, and well, don't you think that Sora should be able to change into a lion cub? And another thing: Why is Sora keep having these bad dreams about Kairi?! Please aren't there any answers or reasons of my question? If you have the right answer, please let me know and get to see them!
Sora to Riku chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Remember the movie, Inside Out, yes red is anger, but blue means sad, purple is fear, green is a sick feeling, and for joy, I think it's pink or yellow. But I might go with pink for sleep, maybe but this is my opinion so don't get worried. Oh, and about this vampire thing, there are only 2 ways to defeat it. You can either ("gulp)" stab it in the heart with wood or this. I need to admit, it's better than the other one, but use daylight, and its a great weapon, to make it disappear or turn to dust and stone, forever! Just one more thing, vampires have super human strength and the power of hipnosis known as hipitoizment. Trying not to make it too scary!
Sora to Riku chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
I actually have a thought: didn't Terra help Cinderella, you know to keep on believing and never stop your own life and dreams? I think we should have Terra, Aqua, and Ven in Sora's "heart" adventure, don't you think? And maybe Xion and Roxas too?
Sora to Riku chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
I just forgot one thing to add: The song Simple and Clean that's my favorite part of the chapter. Sorry if I already wrote that!
Sora to Riku chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
So, that magic mirror can let Sora see Kairi and Riku along with his memories? That's. So. Cool!
Sora to Riku chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
13 years old?! Wait, I thought that he was 16! Anyway, how did Sora get saved? Mickey? Riku? Or maybe Kairi?!