Reviews for The Darkness in My Heart
randomBLob chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
i want chapter 11 to be on which ever one is weirdest... so id probably say Pochahontas
also, idea what if you also do a world in frozen or something... thated be WEIRED
Me chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Do Anastasia
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
o0o0o0 cool chapter. hm...I think i'll have to go with The Emperor's New Groove, since i know that one the best...i've never seen Anastasia, and i havent seen Pocahontas in a long time cuz i got scared when i was little, and well, ya know, i never really got the chance to see it again. So yea, Emperor's New Groove. :D
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
The song 'Simple and Clean' seems to make me sorta emotional, and want to cry. its weird. and yet...i absolutely love that song. aw well. i like this story so far, and now you got me wondering who's really hugging Kairi...i thought i knew but now i'm not so sure...
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
o0o0o0 very very interesting! i like it alot. heh heh, poor Donald, just like him to forget his anniversary
DREAMER1389 chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
Hey I just started reading and I'm really enjoying this! I love the friendship between Riku and Sora, it's great. (Not a yaoi fan, sorry, but I love a fic with a really strong friendship between the two.) Just wanted to encourage you to keep up the good work because I'm enjoying this story so much!

As for your poll, I'm torn between Anastasia and The Emporer's New Groove. I was surprised you picked those three, I actually haven't seen them in many stories, good choices. Anastasia could be cool because of memories, since Anastasia has amnesia in the movie, and memories could be fun to play with. However the characters from The Emporer's New Groove are so out there and they could be really humorous.

In any case I'll be looking for your next update. (By the way, those english teachers may be on to something...you write very well.)
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
that was kawaii and i choose Anastasia
EdwardDunder chapter 10 . 12/20/2005
It should probebly be The Emporer's New Groove, That'll be a fun one!
EdwardDunder chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
This story is very good, I realy like it! Could you lease up date though. I realy want to know whats going to hapen. BTW (by the way) it is 10/27/05.
MagicianCyborg chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
I love this story so much! Pocohontas sounds like an awesome adventure!
galerian57 chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
hey keep up the cool writing. I vote for Pocahontas.

Update soon.
Heavenly Sword chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
Somewhat long in coming, but this installment was definitely worth the wait! I'm sorry to hear you have been feeling depressed, though. I understand, however, being a writer, too. Just don't give up, okay?

Anyway, to the matter of the new world, I will vote for Anastasia. It's not Disney, but I like that movie.

Keep up the good work! No matter how long it takes, I will be waiting patiently for the next great chapter!

Tocole
Duelwielder chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
yes, i was wondering when you'd return. i like this story please for the love of Kairi update soon ... Plz. :D

Duelwielder
Inumaru12 chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
Praise the lord! The light of ay has been sent abone our kitsune brotheren! Oh the lord praised us to see this day in which plue-chan would update her fanfic! PRaise Jesus! *is laughing* sorry bout that, just had it me at the moment. haha. ya i agree school sucks, except the first and last day, first time you go youre happy to see yourfriends again then you don't want to go anymore and then last day it's finnaly over. Ohh i say The emporers new groove! i loved that move! even my brother thought it was funny and he doesnt really like dinseny movies. my parents liked it too. it's awsome! well later.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »