Reviews for Into Twilight
harassed chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
M, I like it. :) You characterize the aunt very effectively with little writing. And how you bring most (all...?) the characters into the story right off the bat. And Yamato's (maybe Takeru...?) entrance. It reminds of Beauty and the Beast...except Yamato isn't a sorceress. And Sora's not a prince.

Heh. Sorry. It's a very good start, though, and I hope you update soon! :)
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
hey! you haven't updated in a year.

anyway: i love your writing style. it's easy to read. the idea is really good, and i hope to read more!
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Hmm...The plot's sounds really interesting so far. Continue soon.
Venus Of Love chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
O_O Ohh, a mystery... I wonder if Matt's the bad guy... knowing you and your hate for Mimi, lol, you probably had him kill her off.

It looks exciting. I'm so bored, there's no good Sailor Moon crossover fics to read... I'm heading over to your Digimon fics now, lol. Update! Update! Update!
Calm Soul chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Well, the prologue was just a BIT choppy, but I think that's okay if it's just for a prologue. Chapter One will probably be really cool too (and hopefully longer!). Sounds like a cool story so far, bound to keep us on our toes.
conspiratory chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Well done. It's among the few well-written Yamato/Sora stories out there and perhaps the first thriller that has a decent summary - enough to persuade me to read it in the first place. Update~
magic girl nine chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
nice! sounds good. i bet Sora's boredom will go away when Yamato arrives. i want to read more so update soon *pokes*
Serene Beauty of Aphrodite chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
hello Aino ...waves...

nice new fic ). I like mysteries. is Yamato the criminal?

oh, I'm going to write a new fic soon. it's a Sailor Moon/YuGiOh with Mina/Seto. I hope you'll read it and tell me what you think when I'm done writing and posting it ). bye now and update!

- Serene
Eiliriel chapter 1 . 5/28/2005 Yamato the detective or the eh...causal of "missing people" person? (would be very interesting if he is the causal!)

but then again, I doubt you are likely to give us any hints just yet...damn...

can't wait for next chapter!
theladyknight chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Ooh! Mystery fic...this has caught my attention, though your work always does. So Sora's kind of...confined...from the outside world? Nonfiction appears to be her fiction, that is until Yamato showed up on the doorstep.

I can already tell this is going to be great! Update again soon!