Reviews for Contending with Lina Inverse
Ivan Inverse chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This is quite possibly the best one-shot I've had the pleasure of reading. It was concise, to the point, and the narration accurately portrays the viewpoint of a traumatized businessman. The best part was the humor.

Beautiful work, for what it is.
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
LOL! Oh, that's so sad! ;; Poor guy...

I don't read humor enough. This was great!

-Ahria
CeeKari chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
_ Heehee! Very creative! I don't think I've ever seen a Slayers fic from a waiter's point, and I've read quite a few. Too funny!
Aloria chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
OMG! Lol! That was so unexpected! I thought he would be a bandit, and boy does he have some crappy luck!
savvyliterate chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This story is absolutely hilarious, not to mention completely accurate. I just completed the first two discs of TRY and I'm loving the interaction between Filia and Xelloss. Even though a Mazoku technically can't love, I can understand why that pairing is popular. I love the ironic twist at the end of the story with the poor restauranteur deciding to go into the innkeeping business. It makes me wonder if there's a Lina Inverse Support Group out there... ;)
Fancy chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This makes me extraordinarily happy. I've always felt so bad for the people whose lives Lina innocently ruins or even ENDS (like the towns in front of the runaway ruins in Try! It's really quite awful), so I'm glad to see a story representing one of their points of view. ) Great idea. Very original and well executed.
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Alandra: welcome back girl

Sunny: are ya going to update this fic? it is very damn funny
Ichiban Victory chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Pity the poor fool that dare provide food or lodging for Lina and Co.! This was a humorous read, but I can't help but feel really bad for the person (working in the food industry myself). Perhaps they'll strike it rich with the next business venture...