Reviews for Remember?
kjsmartie chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
AHA! Now if a certain show had writers like you writing for them then a certain show would not have been cancelled or at the very least we would have had a killer of a season to say good-bye to our fav characters with all the loose ends tied up.

Wow, what can I say, very rare to see a perfect blend of:- romance while staying true to the characters; well written plot including how you wrote the Gomez case; you got rid of Slokum and brought back Garret in an exciting way - now how many people would have loved to have seen Jordan sucker-punch Slokum? Plus "Talking about emotional angst always goes better with Guiness." is so what Jordan would say almost laughed out loud at that! That is just one instance, you were always true to the characters, right down to the last detail - even the movements of the characters were perfect to the point that we could have been watching an actual episode.

Thank you for the awesome story! I know you wrote this like 3 years ago, but is it too hopeful to ask if there's a sequel? Ah... a girl can dream! Have a crackin' 2009, Kat x
JordanCavanaughHoyt chapter 14 . 4/16/2007
Oh my god I love the title I saw and just started laughing I just wish this was the way the fifth season went
lbcjfan chapter 16 . 2/15/2007
Awesome story. I loved the whole thing. Keep writing.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 16 . 12/22/2006
I love this story, thank you for such a good onhe.
TruLuv chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
I loved this. Please write more
Rachel452 chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
Wow I just read the whole thing and it's definatly one of my favorites! I wish this would happen on the show! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!
dutchrub chapter 16 . 5/5/2006
Sigh. I want a Woody of my own.

Very beautiful.
Callieach chapter 16 . 2/2/2006
I just read this story today and absolutly adored it. I loved Lily's spunk and Woody's caracter and Jordan's punching of Slocum's. It was a very good story and you are a very good author.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 16 . 1/9/2006
wow this was so good. I don't think I've read something like this before..really good, touching, at times funny...great job!
SassySasha19 chapter 16 . 8/20/2005
Aw, the ending was so beautiful, I just loved it. A perfect ending to a wonderful story. I look forward to your next one.
RosHillCrosCreekgurl chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
i really liked the end of this story it was so sweet! i love ur writein u r an excellent writer! i cant wait to read more from you!
Cora Clavia chapter 16 . 8/9/2005
Thumbs up. I liked this. Very well written.
duckys-dream chapter 16 . 8/7/2005
Oh My GOD! I loved this story so much. You're an awesome Author. I'm glad I discovered this story. I'm sorry that it's at an end but I look forward to reading more of your stuff. You've got an excellent talent for getting into the characters heads and writing a story that's like an episode of CJ (except the writers of the show wouldn't be so kind to we W/J 'shippers). Plus the suspense of waiting for a new chapter. Sorry I didn't review for each chapter but I wanted to wait until the end. Anyway, thanks for posting such a wonderful story and I'll be hot on the tail of anything else you write. Keep up the great work.

Ducky.
Keridwen89 chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
Oh my god! I thought it was finished at ch15! But this was beautiful! Thankyou!
inspire.me chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
wow wow wow that's so beautiful! This was such a great story, congrats!