Reviews for Reparations
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I felt so sorry for Mark because of how he had gotten punched by Milt because of what Mark was doing by getting involved in something that was a private personal matter.

Mark had very good intentions though only Milt didnt want to listen to what Mark was trying to tell him.

This was a great story keep up the good work.I read the story a while back now here is the review.

JeanneZ84
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Tremendous story, emotionally satisfying. Great job!
owlcroft chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
As always, this author has written authoritatively. Familiarity with the characters, inventiveness and consistency are her hallmarks. Thanks for another "back-story" (I especially liked the relationship Sarah's developed with Mark by this time).
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Liz, is this the one and only original 'Tommy' story? No wonder the name stuck. I liked it lots. Good premise-a backstory that thoroughly justified HC's weird reticence on the subject of his dead son. Very satisfying execution-poor Mark, believing in a guy he's never met just because he's HC's son, and then getting his lights punched out because of it.

You nailed it.
Mapu chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Sensational story! The guys never do anything the easy way. Thanks for a great read!