Reviews for Shisou Hiryuu
Juliet28 chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Hey Great Story Thanks :)
XanaduHawk chapter 37 . 7/26/2013
I applauded your dedication to this story and sticking with it till the end, but I felt like you introduced plot elements and then dropped them without explanation. The main ones being Ryou and Bakura (wouldn't a half dragon have at least a small role in the conflict?), Tea/Anzu (it's like Yugi's friend just vanished into thin air), and Yugi's musical talents (summer vacation comes and goes and we never hear of him practicing and/or playing again). These small things kind of nagged at me while I was reading. But other than that it was a good story.
bluebeere chapter 37 . 2/22/2013
Great story, very refreshing and different!
Nice job !
Heather Dehmer chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ah, twixt. Such a lovely word. XD
Reviero Messiah chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
I love this story! Awesome! Make some more yxy story please!
yamiatemyugi chapter 37 . 4/13/2009
so good story.

you should write this as a fantasy novel!

it took 2 months for me to read this but so interesting!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 37 . 12/20/2008
That was a really good story! It took me a little over a month to read though. I can't wait for the next story you write! I worship this story! Please write more stories!
MakaiisHome chapter 37 . 10/12/2008
Excellent story. Except for Mizuka. She was rude, mean, nasty, and practicaly vicious when it came to her brother and Yuugi. Are you going to do a sequal? Please do one? What ever happened to Ryou and Bakura? What about Tea did she find a boyfriend or not? What about the other clans did they stop thinking that darkness is still evil? Are Lucence and Anguloce going to be reborn?
Jisa chapter 37 . 7/8/2008
Wah! that was so great!
hA-UkA chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Is it just me, or do any others want to hit Mizuka as much as me?

Good plot by the way.
ttrwd chapter 37 . 12/27/2007
I am left speechless... that story was are truly a writing genius..i loved the way you portrayed would have bee nice to add a few more characters from the show into it...ah well.. it was amazing none the less...some questions have been left unanswered as well but that is the signs of a good writer i must sat, the thorn part was crafty...i canot say enough praise..job well done...
Konpeitou chapter 37 . 10/29/2007
That was actually a really cute story and I enjoyed reading it. dragon!Atemu was very cute

I know someone else already pointed out the misuse of words that happened in the story, so I won't go into that. But there were two other things that were weird to me. Firstly, the Japanese usage was rather awkward. Not because it was there, because I know Japanese and could understand it, but because the usage wasn't really correct. For example, "nozomi" from the chapter 31 title is more like "wish". "Hope" is "kibou". At one point, Atemu calls Yuugi "ai", while this does translate to "love" it is in the sense of the noun.. like the emotion. It's awkward to call someone the emotion of love, not to mention something that Japanese people just don't do anyway. (I'm married to a Japanese man, I should know x.o terms of endearment are few and far between). Also the reference of Atemu calling Mizuka "onee-san" being rude is incorrect, since technically that is just about the most polite and respectful way he could call her. Which is also why it's used as a form of respect to strangers. Japanese also rarely refer to younger siblings directly as otouto/imouto. They will refer to them AS the younger brother or sister, but wouldn't call them that the way the younger siblings will call the elders by variants of the big brother/sister. Part of the social hierarchy. But yeah, as someone who knows Japanese, the awkward usage of it made the story more awkward than if they had stuck with English. Perhaps you could ask a fluent beta in the future?

Second was that... are you at all sure of your Los Angeles geography? I live here.. and to my knowledge we don't have a beltline.. I don't even know what a beltline IS. We have a lot of freeways, and traffic because rush hour is every hour in LA. We also have a severe lack of trees. Though, from your mention of the Metro system, going from blue/green lines up to red for Union Station, it sounds more like it was set somewhere near Long Beach, which I suppose does have a few groves around. It's also Orange County and not part of Los Angeles. In chapter 5 when they flew out and landed in some woods, the only place I could think of would maybe be Catalina island.

But yeah, basically the inconsistencies and awkwardness tended to kind of jerk my mind out of the story and have a "wait, what?" moment that disrupted the overall flow. It was otherwise still good, though, and I enjoyed reading it. Congrats on finishing such a monster epic of a story, good job
gamer260 chapter 37 . 9/24/2007
I love it! and sequel?
Deviousdragon chapter 36 . 9/17/2007
really cool. you need some work on sentence structure, though.