Reviews for The Chaser
Lyssa chapter 13 . 7/13
That was literally the best fanfiction I've ever read (and I've read a lot)! I literally loved reading this story so much! You rock! I also must congratulate you on not becoming too sexual (fanfictions can sometimes be written too descriptively, but you did an amazing job!).
Audrey chapter 13 . 4/9
OMG! This is sooo good. I couldn't stop reading it! Amazing job- that's literally all I can say. It's so cool how you didn't make it clear that Ginny was the captain, until the whole kissing her senseless part. I loved this.
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 2/27
Ohhhh the fluff! Absolutely adorable! The gods of FanFiction must've been happy with me, to let me discover such a fic!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 2/27
Bloody fucking Slytherin, is it normal that I want to murder them?
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 2/27
Ohhh so sweet!
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 2/27
YEAH! Harry that was such a freakin badass way to get the girl, well she also got you as much as you did, but that chapter had me in stitches!
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 2/27
Hahaha following Harry's thoughts in this chapter was absolutely hilarious!
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 2/27
That chapter was hilarious! Ginny's voices had me in stitches!
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 2/27
Haha Ginny is so cute!
Charlotte chapter 13 . 1/15
You had a lot of fluff but I definitely liked your story, and the quidditch match had a remarkable resemblance to JK's work.
brooklyn chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
I think Ginny should kiss him again, but this time Harry doesn't act like a wimp.
brooklyn chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
wow. very... intimidating Ginny is.
Percabeth Hinny chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
OMG! You had me rolling around like an idiot! That was hilarious! Great work!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
Twas nothing short of amazing. Period.
nayin1704 chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
One of the best H/G story ever and to think that you wrote this last 2001 without any clue that Ginny will really be a great Quidditch player. Thank you