Reviews for The Chaser
OMGGG so good! I had to read like one paragraph at a Time to catch my breath felt like I was reading JK Rowling's writing. Loooove it! Ch8 best so far
vince0908 chapter 6 . 1/11
Im on chapter 5 and have been cracking up at the whole inner monoluge you have going on, but this line, I lost it.

Did I tell you I love the way she smells? Yes, you mentioned that already. Oh, please tell me she is not running her
fingers through my hair! Please tell me that. I am not capable of any coherent thought right now. Try back later.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Nice job that was funny
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2017
Hahaha I just realized this was updated 2 yeas before I was born lmaoooo so this fanfic is older then me
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2017
Omg omg omg omg this was sooooooo good I love the ending
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HARRY/GINNY STORY BY FAR!
Lyssa chapter 13 . 7/13/2017
That was literally the best fanfiction I've ever read (and I've read a lot)! I literally loved reading this story so much! You rock! I also must congratulate you on not becoming too sexual (fanfictions can sometimes be written too descriptively, but you did an amazing job!).
Audrey chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
OMG! This is sooo good. I couldn't stop reading it! Amazing job- that's literally all I can say. It's so cool how you didn't make it clear that Ginny was the captain, until the whole kissing her senseless part. I loved this.
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 2/27/2017
Ohhhh the fluff! Absolutely adorable! The gods of FanFiction must've been happy with me, to let me discover such a fic!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 2/27/2017
Bloody fucking Slytherin, is it normal that I want to murder them?
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 2/27/2017
Ohhh so sweet!
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
YEAH! Harry that was such a freakin badass way to get the girl, well she also got you as much as you did, but that chapter had me in stitches!
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 2/27/2017
Hahaha following Harry's thoughts in this chapter was absolutely hilarious!
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 2/27/2017
That chapter was hilarious! Ginny's voices had me in stitches!
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 2/27/2017