Reviews for The Chaser
Charlotte chapter 13 . 1/15
You had a lot of fluff but I definitely liked your story, and the quidditch match had a remarkable resemblance to JK's work.
brooklyn chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
I think Ginny should kiss him again, but this time Harry doesn't act like a wimp.
brooklyn chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
wow. very... intimidating Ginny is.
Percabeth Hinny chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
OMG! You had me rolling around like an idiot! That was hilarious! Great work!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
Twas nothing short of amazing. Period.
nayin1704 chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
One of the best H/G story ever and to think that you wrote this last 2001 without any clue that Ginny will really be a great Quidditch player. Thank you
anonymousonetwo chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
REALLY, REALLY REALLY REALLY RIDICULOUSLY GOOD STORY!
Roonil Wazlib chapter 13 . 2/15/2016
YAAAAASSSSSSS! I LOVE IT, TOO AMAZING! I CAN'T EVEN... OH MERLIN, I THINK I'M DYING! *gets on knees and starts bowing down* I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! SWEET BABY MERLIN, SOMEONE HELP ME! MY FACE IS GONNA BREAK! I'M SMILING TOO MUCH! One question though... how is Ginny captain? If anything... Harry or Ron should be captain. They've been on the team longer and are older. But... I am glad there's no Voldemort... hate that bastard!
Jorge Limon chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
Loved this story. Take Inside Out, exchange the characters for teenage wizards, and add sex and you get this! Couldn't be better!
ursturly chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Crazy people saying this doesn't fit the story! Cause you totally pegged Ginny's Character who became a professional quittditch player! A Chaser. You Awsome this was sweet. Just like the half blooded prince where Harry all year antaganizing over a certain red headed female and he is so impressed as she is amazballs at the sport. You really were on it with this
DOM chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
wrote me senseless
dom chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
this is great! it doesn't fit entirely with the story though, but that's fine
Cassie chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
OMGURD you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
mudbloodherex chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
Hey. I love this series, ive only had 2 hours sleep from reading this! I love the romance youve put in, its as if rowling wrote it herself! Just a thing, for future harry potter stories, hogsmeade has an e on the end! I sorry its just been driving me crazy!
Nerd At Hart chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
I really like the story but it has so much more potential. There are multiple places you could go with this. Maybe continue the book or write a sequel. A story this good deserves to be continued.