Reviews for The Requiem
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Oh, I am super glad you wrote this! So sad, so tragic, yet so beautiful... and somehow, so sweet, their story. He wrote this piece for Christine, because she made him believe again, even for just a few moments, in God, in love, in good things, in life... but as stated, that song for wedding shall never be heard, those once-glorious feelings never again felt... well, perhaps they will still, just not with her anymore.

Magnificent job!
phantasmagorienne chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Oh, wow, this is so beautiful. Especially since I'm acquainted with a similar sort of music and was able to hear it very well (I have close friends who are Russian Orthodox, and I've been to some of their services, in which almost everything is sung, and everyone in the church, having grown up with this sort of casual musical training, have the most beautiful voices, even the children). And Latin, of course... -

This is elegantly tragic. It gave me chills. You have such a grasp of words and emotions, and the storyline was truely original. It was the little things, really, that made this-the quiet, thoughtful tone, Erik's thoughts, the abrupt, hearbreaking beginning... I love it so and I haven't the appropriate words to describe it, merely: well done. Well done indeed.

(And I just watched Phantom t'other day; odd coincidence that I should find this now. -)
Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
*sniffle* *sniffle*

That was so sweet!

*sniffle*

I just put your page on my "Favorites" list, by the way . ..

Happy adventuring!

Love,

Me
Maska chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
What is this? I'm shocked... Nyeren, not bashing the Phantom? *shock/horror*

Well, it was good anyway. A little sad actually...
Maidenhair chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Yes! I am so happy! Eryone makes all the POTO characters some other religion, but this is much more relistic! Have you been to a sung mass? I went to one on Easter Vigil, and it had a beautiful scola! Man I love being Catholic!