Reviews for A Fateful Encounter
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Here I go again, reading fanfiction for a game I've never played...but it was worth it. This fanfic is absolutely beautiful. It's difficult to find stories, not just fanfics, that are equally as melancholic and heartwarming as what you have here. I don't know anything about the backstory or content of the Kingdom Hearts game, but this inspired the exact same feelings as the trailer did.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I very much liked this! I like reading good friendship and adventure stories as much as I like a good romance, and this was VERY good! Certainly explains how he knew Sora's name. Very well done!
Phoenix80hp chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
wow I barely found this story today and I must say this is pretty good!
Lavender Wonder chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow...that was just so beautiful. I never would have thought of this, but I'm so glad you did! I could really imagine that happening in the game. You captured each character really well, especially Mickey himself. It was so sad, yet so wonderful- thank you so much for sharing. :)
DivineDragoonKain chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Will you marry me?
Haph chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I'm such a loser, my eyes started watering at the end...*bawls* Your theory makes me think hard. Very beleiveable, and it makes a lot of sense. But when you take the time to write it out like this...it's magnificent. Your writing prowess far exceeds mine, and many many people here. You are one of the best authoresses on here, in my humble opinion, of course. Keep writing, it'll take you far, farther than you can ever imagine.

Haphazardous
adslfhjdf chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Never before have I found a Kingdom Hearts story that managed to capture the personality of King Mickey so beautifully, so perfectly. It's hard enough finding a story that includes him at all, to be honest, but the ones that do have done such a lackluster job that they're not even worth considering. But this story... THIS story is a masterpiece. It has a believable and thoroughly heartwarming plot that was inserted so accurately and fittingly into the original storyline, it may as well be canon. The writing itself is a delightful presentation of grammatical skills and paragraph layout, and the way you managed to keep every last character's personality exactly the way it should be is just... incredible. Superb. Truly gorgeous and most definitely noteworthy. You took a good idea and made it into a fantastic fanfic.

You are an author worthy of envious readers and swarming mobs of fans anxiously awaiting updates, and it surprises me to see that you only have one review for this story besides my own. Such is the curse of one-shots, unfortunately, especially in such an overflowing collection of stories as this section contains. But never fear, for you have just earned yourself another dilligent fan thanks to this story, however one-shot-ish it may be.

And you absolutely deserve it. ;3

- Kichi.
ru22 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Oh my gosh! This is really very good! I wuv it!