Reviews for Predictable
Dead account no longer here chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I was playing in my last comment. Just so u know. I still love this story.
Dead account no longer here chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Removes my golve. Walks to where u r and pimp slaps with with glove! What the hell?! U discontinued it when it started to get awesome?! Is someone else continuing it or something? I can't do it cause I'm not to this kind of yaoi but still. I love this and I don't even get the whole story. SHAME ON U!
Naachan'sredhead chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
i love neji's evil mind. sasuke is a jerk. kabuto is ebil too. and inosaku are fangirls, but this time not in a too bad way.

gaara is... gaara.

that is all... expect that i like it and etc. *too tired.*
Riri2020 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
your not going to continue it? why? it's so good!
DemonicKitsune-chan chapter 5 . 5/14/2009

are you updating, now

huh huh are you?

HOP TO IT!
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
you must continue this story! usually I hate stories with sasuke in them, but i lile this one! continue! please?
GoTHiCPrINcEXII chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
ZOMG! INO? well that is definatley a twist... as for the anti-frizz thing... yeah its anti frizz... but most hair care products (me being from australia, they are) are dermotolicaly tested by willing volenteers... but also if you are going for the 'prep' girl... you have to be specific... so insted of just 'anti-frizz' say 'anti-frizz creame', "anti-Frizz Mousse' or 'anti-frizz shampoo'... when you ARE buying hair products, you have to be specific... Love the story and cant wait to read more...
erixx chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
o! i can't wait for the next chapter. please continue!
OwnerOfGaara'sSoul chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
Please continue the story! I bow to your mighty writing skills!
jedi.vixen chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?11 YOU'RE DISCONTINUING THIS ARE YOU CRAZY?1 I WOULD STALK YOU AND SEND YOU THREATS IF YOU WOULDN'T REPORT ME GAH

this is such a great story, but if you don't want to continue this that's (sniff) okay. maybe one day, if you decide to contiue it, FANS WILL BE WAITING! Have a nice day.
CannibalSempai chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
WOW! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! PLEASE START UPDATING AGAIN IT'S A REALLY GREAT STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN NEXT SO PLEAASSE UPDATE!-
trabeck chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
I LOVE IT! can't wait for the next chapter! update soon please!-
ShadowCrash chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
This is such a great fic! How could you just forget about it? Please start updating again, Pleaase!
lighter-kun chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
*cries* no! why did you stop there? this was a freaking goodass story xD and imagine my horror when i saw there was no chapter 6! gah.
Frances-SamM chapter 5 . 7/26/2006