Reviews for UFV Underworld's Funniest Home Videos
Shawntail chapter 1 . 7/28/2010

that was a good one!

yay, there's another chapter! :p
LunacyMoor chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
That was bloody hilarious!

That was awesome really funny stuff!
owns-all-nobodies chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Halfmoonglasses chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Its just great PLEASE more!

I love it and its really funny espescially that 'scene' with Potter and the fore last! Write more!
Mystical Knight Dragon chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Ahahaha! I absolutely love this fic! XD
Henrika chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
It was great to see another chapter of this! I love it! My fav scene was the one where Viktor *tries* to life Michael from his T-shirt, and the garment gets torn! HAHAHA!

I look forward to more!
Henrika chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Wow! I mean...! This was way better than I thought, actually! Very nice job! I almost fell off my chair laughing many times!

My favourite scene was probably when that Indian waitor knocked Kraven down with his tray! I could almost *picture* that scene in my head! LOL Let me know when ya update! :D
rrgoettl chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This made me giggle. It's a rare occurence (or is that Occurance?) so congratulations. I cannot wait for hte next chapter!
Mystical Knight Dragon chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Whoo! I love this story! I was so upset when "Did You Say Weird?" disappeared. I moped for days. Then I came back to the site, and poof! UFV is here! I'm very happy! _ Did I mention that I love this fic? I really do.. There aren't too many Underworld humour fics...and this one is awesome! It's one of my favourite ficcies ever! ' People always give me strange looks because I quote it... "