Reviews for Yami's Drabble
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I have to admit when I first came to this page I hated Yami/Seto SO MUCH! Then it felt like Rainshadow (my goddess/OC) came down and meowed "why are you judging a book by it's cover? Why are you judging a pairing before reading the fanfic?" So…yeah…I decided to read this and they actually do work as a couple. Also I liked how you added in Bakura, Malik and Marik.
So basically now Yami Yuugi and Seto Kaiba are a new favorite pairing of mine…lol…Rainshadow coming down from the Heavens is so wrong, let's create a religion! Lol.
MangaFreak15 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Heeheehahaha. Loved it!
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
PROMISE! I was like, covering my ears and saying *lalala* over and over again as if I'm really hearing them say the lines! IT'S FLUFFY! *YAY! _ Thanks for the BEAUTIFUL read!
yamirachan chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
yay, kababayan! :D :D nag-review na ba 'ko d2? Meh... di ko alam U san u located ba? ako sa las piñas eh. sana d ka malayo :D :D
Kawaii Chibi Yami chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
omg...ur making me blush too! / man this is too much for me! Yami is too girly tho / but yeah seeing yami blush is just priceless~ xD man...need some fresh air...*walk away from computer*
gundanium chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
It's so KAWAII, and so sweet! Seto-sama just acted so kind! And Yami was just so cute being so overwhelmed! It was also very well written. I do feel bad for Jou, but I should have known that Yami and Swo-sama were meant to be! ...-_-;; And I'm now waiting for that sequel!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
YAY
Satra chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Not bad at all! In fact, I hope you write another chapter soon...
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Nachzes: I damn my parental control to the depths of the underworld! DIE! -kills it- Umm...yeah. Good fic. -chases escaping PC- GET BACK HERE!