Reviews for Hindsight
Bookfisher chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
I can see why some like this story, but the ending was too random for me, even accounting for timetravel hijincs
scifijoe chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
As the great Cpt. Janeway said of time travel: 'Time Travel gives me a Headache.' Shego's take over is possible. Bonnie could still work for her. Will Bonnie help Kim defeat Shego?

Only the author (and i) know.
scifijoe chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
As Cpt Janeway was fond of saying: 'Time travel gives me a headache.' This was a good story.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Huh.

Well ... I liked the story. It was an enjoyable exploration of character. But I still don't understand why the Supreme One did what she did. Was she not aware of what Bonita had done? That seems unlikely. And if so, why duplicate her efforts?

Too many questions. But that's what you get when you mess with the natural order of things, isn't it?
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I decided a few chapters back just to go with the flow and not try to over-think the plot. It's time-travel. Literally ANYTHING is possible, and it seems unlikely that I could correctly anticipate exact outcomes. But the STORY is a helluva lotta fun, the characterizations are gorgeous, the dialogue snaps, and the grammar is impressively precise. I got no complaints.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Time travel is ALWAYS tricky to write. Depending on what you're trying to accomplish, it can be downright devilish.

You've made it work so far. "Some timelines just have to suck." So, no WILDLY divergent outcomes. Somebody has to die. Hopefully the drunk driver did, too.
lesbrarianX chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Hey, a Bonnie story.

*reads*

...

Ambiguous ending is ambiguous. But, I liked the yuri goodness.

So, 50/50.
Well of Silence chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
i truly like the bonnie / tara pairing. i find your portrayal of their relationship touching in a manner that i dont see often in other pairings, canonical or not.

well done :))
ErnestTheGuy chapter 11 . 10/7/2008
wow this is pretty good. the whole time travel thing has never been done with Bonnie as the main character. everything is pretty well thought out and was pretty interesting. the whole thing with Bee and Kiki was kinda strage but o well.
aedan cameron chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
Wow. This story was way too good to garner the paltry number of reviews that it has. This is an interesting tale that left my mind reeling from all of the differant possibilities. I only wish that we would know what actually happened to the group that we followed through most of the story. It would seem that they would return to try again only to find that Shego had mysteriously disappeared, leaving the world in a power struggle to see who would take over. Then Team Possible (with the addition of a ravishing brunette) would be truely needed to stem the chaos.

I truely did enjoy the depth of this story, the time that you put into such a difficult paradox as time travel through multiple dimensions. You wrote the characters well, and your overall plotline was good. It is unfortunate that you seem to have moved on from writing Kim Possible fanfiction. Especially since you haven't finished the Primal Primate...

Thanks for the great read!

Aedan
CastaS chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
great story, i enjoyed reading it, great one
the grey mage chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
good stuff till you got to chapter eight.
Ryncor chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
hey awesome story, i'm impressed. you got the character personalities down perfectly, except tara, i dont really know the character much so i can't comment on that, but you did good. i literally spent most of a whole saturday reading it. i find it amuseing that you got so much crap about your show of the time stream. because people have got to be ignorant to think they know how time "works." because no human really knows. and probably never will, it would make us too god-like. anyways just saying that those people with their "great knowledge on the time stream" are silly and ignorant to think they know. eh well great story.
Chronos the Cat chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
*Finishes reading the reply to Sand Lord's review and blinks.*

I wasn't supposed to understand that? It sounded perfectly clear and simple to me.
Caren H chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
Well...this story of yours is certainly original-mind blowing actually. I don't quite understand time travel or any other Sci-Fi occurrances, but I'm sure I'll catch on after I re-read this fine tale of your's. It was a pleasure to read you're story and I hope to read more of this pairing from you. It's not often that I come across a Tara/Bonnie story.