Reviews for Ten Years of Solitude
Kiki chapter 1 . 4/24
That is so saaaad! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT! You must be kidding me. Yami and Seto are ment to be together. Pleas tell me that they are going to be together like they should. Other than that I like the idea for this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I was thinking for the end as, though some are like yours: Bakura/Marik/Ryou, Yuugi/Jou, Honda(tristan's japanese name)/Otogi, Noa/Mokuba, Shizuka and Mai as alone. And please say that there will be ANZU BASHING! It has been a long time, three years I think, that I have last read a Anzu Bashing fic. SniffSniff

I loved it very much! Though!

Your Delighted Reviewer,

Hell's Sorrow
Angelic Moon chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
keep going and maybe i'll give you a cookie.
Kawaii Chibi Yami chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
reading all these in one day can juts kill my eyes! but hey! Really happy that you update that much fic at once! I kept on checking your site a few months ago, but didn't see any update so i though u don't like SxYY anymore T_T kinda scare me there for oh well...YO! you have to update soon! is jun 16th! ] update soon!
IcyTanya chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Your tense is a bit confusing but other than that, it's a good story. Go right on, is what I would say! And don't fell disheartened because only a few people reviewed, it's your creation. Be proud of it, No Matter What!
gundanium chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
LOVE! Waiting for your next UPDATE now! And Bakura/Malik. (UPDATE)
kate chapter 1 . 5/27/2005