Reviews for Fullmetal Evangelion
Telron chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
I hope that the next chapter is posted soon otherwise a lot of people will think this is dead since it's been 4 years since the last update. and i find it to interesting to give up on it.
shadowrunner22 chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Keep going with this one!
Mingyu chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
I think this fic has some really good ideas, especially since you brought in a whole bunch of characters from FMA. And I really like the writing and I think you are doing a good job of adding roles to the FMA group in Eva (now to see how much that actually changes anything...).

In any case, I hope this series gets updated again. Well, it's been about three years so maybe? Good luck in any case.
Bo-bobo chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
...It's been nearly three years.
I think this fic needs to make a comeback.
Musashi the Master chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Please continue this story. I want to see what happens next!
PhoenixFTW chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I'm sorry, but the FMA group wouldn't spill their guts like that, even if they're trying to cooperate with NERV. It completely broke my SOD and threw me out of the story.
GuardEzio chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Good story, shame its preety much dead though...shame that considering its an eve x-over we haven't seen much of shinji in terms of his development other than jumps in certain chapters -like a slide show with several pictures taken from the middle- and with asuka arriving no doubt the story will focus more her than shinji for next bunch of chapters considering that's what you did when rei came in...hopefully its not gonna be another 'oh look the 2nd can do alchemy flawlessly' though i doubt it would since rei is a special case...asukas more average just her determination pushed her to work harder than most.

Might as well add that it may just be me...but i like how shinji is slowly becoming like a 3rd elric brother...at this rate it wouldn't surprise me if he went with the elrics back to there world hen this is all over...though some time may be needed Ed feels more like shinji's bodyguard than his friend at the moment...interested at how he'll react to asuka now that i think on it O.o
Toby860 chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
a great story but i think you should have the next 2 chapters focusing more on shinji's alchemy and its applications. if they put the symbol on his eva he could use his armor to make his weapon and stuff. a very good story but you should update it instead of leaving it behind.
Douglas-362 chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
Good story, shame it's crashed...

I like how you've made it all believable, with how you've kept the characters relatively true and realistic.

I only got into the Evangelion series about a month ago, but I love it, probably more than FMA. The ending to NGE made little sense, and End Of didn't make much more. That I think is the only problem I have with the series.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story

Kitsune chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Almost a year, update soon, 'kay?
Ronnie R15 chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
Great story hope you update, dout you will but still!
Reishin Amara chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
seriously,if hughes dies,i SO wanna see roy say THE HELL WITH RULES and go snapping explosions through nerv straight to Gendos office... I think Gendo needs a good beating,and the alchemy crew would be perfect for it.

Even better and probally never done...Have shinji protect his father,only for his father to get up and SHOOT edward.(edward wouldnt die of course) Once Shinji see's his friend shot,he basically snaps and beats the living shit out of his father while bringing up each and every bad thing his dads done,straight out the office window,sending Gendo into a freefall to the ground hundreds of feet below.

lets face it,the man deserves that and more! Plus,i would love the expression he gives when he realizes hes gonna fall to his doom.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
AWESOME! I LOVE THIS FIC! UPDATE SOON!
Loco77 chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Very good chapter, asuka this one for coming:D, less badly than you you jumped the whole quilombo of the JA, this it was one of them I come to terms more bored with the series. Good expecting to see more of Shinji's training with the alchemy, also the arrival of asuka, and more "romance" of RoyxRiza jaja.

Ah wait for a romance ShinjixAsuka and to see one it comes from Winry to Evangelion's world:P. AsukaWinryShinji and Ed flogged xD

Salu2