Reviews for Living in Death
Tragedyluver chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
you should continue this story! PLEAASSEE! What more could a story ask for? You got a bad ass Yami with ninja skills! This story is pretty awesome so far.
Rosalin chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY! IT HAS A LOT OF PROMISE. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?
CatLadyAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I really like it, keep it up, update quickly pls
Nimbirosa chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
...I'd like this. 'Cept that Yami's suddenly a little too cocky, and Kaiba didn't even get in a good hit. *grins* Correction - I /do/ like this... but I still think that Kaiba wouldn't be the prodigy if he's this pathetic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ben chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Is this sort of a crossover with Naruto? many things are similar. still, i like how you have made the two fit together...
Kawaii Chibi Yami chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
wow! haven't go on fanfiction for such a long time! man did I enjoy reading ur fic! glad u decided to write again! support you forever! You know I been reading your fic ever since you start ] well update soon!

ja
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Nachzes: Interesting. -has no idea about the Naruto stuff- Cool; sorry it took so long to review - my parental control blocks this fic.
gundanium chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
...LOVED it! Go Yami! Those are some swankified kick-ass moves! And GOD that seen with Yami and Seto-sama on the balcony in the moonlight was just...droolable...very droolable. But poor Seto-sama(damn terrifying fangirls of doom!)and Yami-kun!DYING to read the next chapter! UPDATE soon!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
so long O.O
Bennoda4evr chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
OMG! THAT WAS SO GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
kai chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
please update soon and i hope kaiba wins
catey chapter 1 . 5/27/2005