Reviews for Hopelessly Devoted
something40423 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Will there be a second chapter?
patches-the-fox chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was great! It's true that most of the time, NamixLuffy doesn't really give any perspective on how Sanji feels. I'm hoping that you might write a second chapter. Anyways, nice work, keep it up.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Usually stories about NamixLuffy don't give a fair look on Sanji; and stories about Sanji's recovery usually don't focuse on NamixLuffy. I'm really glad that you didn't fall victum to this trap that most One Piece writers make.

The story is just very touching

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
mangoleaf chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I enjoyed this, will you be continuing the story?

Poor Sanji...(I love ZoSan and h/c is my weak spot)
Kanji Faerie chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Poor Sanji! Please continue it.
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That was sweet and smooth. I liked it very much. I really enjoyed the fact that it was not going too fast between the two because a lot of stories I read were just to quick in the progressive relationship.
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
It's so sweet. The ending was just so cute. Very nicely written. Are you going to leave it at that? It does work as it is. But I think it'd be great if you continued it.
kajiura yuki chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
that was very cute, i had a different endin in mind but that one works as well, it was cute ~~
Elnora chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
omg! that was soo good! Sanji is so sweet.. but maybe a bit OOC now that he doesn't really LOVE Nami, he's just totally devoted when he's with her. anyway it's no problem cuz it

s a part of the plot and it comes naturally
Angel of the Mirror chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
PLEASE UPDATED SOON! Personally I like the idea of Nami with Luffy (sometimes not always) cause it opens up Sanji to be with Zoro.
Erithil chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
It's a nice piece, especially towards the end...not sure how to explain it, but it's got a subtle bittersweet atmosphere that is really comforting but still sad at the same time...which makes it basically, nice. *grin*
Kanthia chapter 1 . 5/28/2005

This was very well-written and quite enjoyable. Kanthia felt so bad for poor Sanji-kun T_T

Kanthia has one minor scrupulation. You said that the last time Zoro had seen Sanji this depressed was when he had left the Baratie. Zoro wasn't there when Sanji left the Baratie- he was already nearing Arlong Park in pursuit of Nami.

Nee. Small problem in a great story.

*Flowers for Rocker-Baby-176*