Reviews for Ever After, and Then Some
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I wish you'd finish it...you have all the potential of being a good writer. I loved the way you portrayed Sophie and Howl! Keep it up!
godzilla dreams chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
oh, how i love sophie's

utterly hilarious

reaction to the king's

messenger.
godzilla dreams chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
"Why didn't you tell me neighbors come up with coal for you?" Calcifer called after them as the two made their way up the stairs for the night. "Flour, who cares; but if I'd known neighbors had coal... -Oi! Jenkins! Jenkins, this castle needs more neighbors, you hear me?"

My god. You made me choke. Heehee, Calcifer is so oblivious to things outside the castle... *love*
Katie chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Finish this! It's wonderful, exactly what I would think Howl and Sophie's relationship would be like. I love how they banter, but still have such deep love for each other. Can't wait to read the rest!
Jane Elliot chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Hey! Is chapter one's title from the song Last Midnight in "Into the Woods"? You know, "I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right!" Cool.
DaReChRa chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
You have the most beautiful vocabulary I have ever had the honor to encounter! Please keep up the good work and update soon!
kyra chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
That's so good! Will you keep writing?
Neoshadow212 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Please keep updateing! I love this fan fiction and really hope to see it go on!
heka chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
oh i like your plots. they're nice and long and well-written, an excellent bonus. _

you've taken sophie in very well, though i don't think her mousy attitude would actually do the yelling thing... oh wait, i'm forgetting her old woman side again... but yes. well. tempermental creatures, pregnant women can be.

hahahahah. superb descriptions, i've read the book and i found it the way you twined everything together, the book and the movie, very nice. well done :D

keep writing! cookies for the author~!
Ja ne Kat chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
i can only say that these are all some of the most lovly piece that i have read in a while i greatly look foreward to reading more. please never worry about the elnght either. as long as you think it's finshed then it's never to long
anaemicfaeries chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
What a delightful story! Love the prose...and you know the characters so well it's frightening! _ Looking forward to the next chapter.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
*claps* Adding this to my favorites list. Will read the rest later.
Ogino Chihiro chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
This is really good! Can't wait for more!
Port-of-Seas chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Wow... I haven't read the book yet, but if the style there is anything like yours, I'm in for a good read. Very good, very addictive. I love Howl's childishness... Can't wait to see what he's like when he has a child in his house. Update soon!
Cayenne chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Wonderful fic you've got here, it reminds me so much of the way the book was written, I love it! Keep up the good work, can't wait for more. _

P.S. Do you speak Welsh or are you just using a translator? And it would be really nice if there was a key or legend of some sort at the bottom that way we the readers can understand what is being said. Just a suggestion.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »