Reviews for Tragedy
Lolasonya27 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Beautiful,and written on my 7th birthday no me.
forty five chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was beautifully written and so original.

I love your descriptions and how the dialogue was limited; it made it so raw and emotional.

You are a fantastic writer.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Amazingly written.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Ironic if you know what happened to Craig in Season 6. Good story, though.
unicornshoes chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I adore Craig and Emma. And when they are *nearly* together, it's so sweet, I find it cavity inducing. Anyways, Emma snorting cocaine, not realistic, but somehow you make it work.

Sweet Read
yournewbestfriend chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i loved it. I especially loved the fact that it was written in 2nd person, it was a refreshing change from the usual 1st and 3rd person stories. I also loved the descriptiveness of the whole situation, but what I do not understand is did Emma actually tell Snake about what happened, when you wrote the part where she was hugging Snake and mumbling. Was that her way of telling Snake, I didn't really grasp the ending, but the writing was beautiful. I enjoyed it !
XXlostX4XwordsXX chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
yo this is really really good
sclub chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That was just simply beautiful.
iamjg chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
The way you did the point of view made it captivating and I felt part of it all. I being a Emma fan love how you described her beauty and the ending was really good I mean wow you know. So yeah I loved the story.
Suze18 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I absolutely loved it. It was probably one of my favs that I've read, especially since it had my two fav characters together. Keep up the great writing.
antiIRONY chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Aww. Thats really sweet. I liked it, kudos.
Kat Doll chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Wow, it's been a long time since I reviewed anyones story. Okay this story had me crying my eyes out. It was well written, very good spelling...it was just perfect. My eyes bugged out at the thought of what Emma's doing, but her character always has surprises behind her perfect personality. I would like to read some more of your stories.

Later days!
xIxCaughtxFirex chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Wow! It was very wel written and good
caramelswirl11 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
MORE!
CHELSEAyee chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
that's so good. I really like it.

chelsea