Reviews for The Mad Things Girls do: Translated for Boys
enomix chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
LOL this is hilarious! (and so true). I just wish the freaking guy I like would OPEN HIS EYES! *end rant*

I hope you'll continue this kthough it's been long.

Ideas: how to figure out if she likes you/ how to take her on the perfect date/ how to know when to kiss her/ etc.

Maybe you could get Ron or Harr or better yet- Fred and George to write a The Mad Things Boys Do as a sequel. It could include heir reactions to Herm's book as Welles their own feelings on the subject. Sort of like this but from a guy's view.

Anyway- loved it! xD

Audrey
dangling headlights chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
wow and nice! it has humor and it quite true to some guys out there...if you would update i am so reading it

you have great ideas!
Treehugger1427 chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Love your story ! Keep writing ! Update soon please !
BlueMoonHowler chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
ah. hahaha. hahahahahaha. I like it.
bluekitsune251 chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
Nice job! . I'll definitely be watching this one.
Sogno di Felicita chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
this is really funny! i think one thing that might make it more Hermione-ish would be to add some magical references, because right now, though it's quite amusing and i can see hermione's viewpoint coming out, it really could be written by everybody. again, coming from hermione, a topic i can really see would be like "how to tell she's in to you, and what to do about it." about picking up on the clues girls leave for guys and stuff. great job with this fic!
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
i
dancerrdw chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
cute very funny too
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
I think this story is funny but so true. I should give this fanfiction to my BF, I'm not sure if he'll pick up on it though. I have an Idea how about a section on how to deal with a girl that is pissed off and how to apologise properly.
I am a band geek here me roar chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
FINALLY! I had to go back and read the FIRST two chapters, lol. There are ALOT of boys I know that are so stupid when it comes to girls... eek. Like my best guy friend. THIS moron was told by a girl that she liked him (I'm NOT kidding; she outright said 'Cam, I like you. Alot.') and he's like '... is that all?'

I coulda hit him, I really could. Men are such morons... This guy I asked out, just shrugged and asked someone else instead.

Not the nicest weay of going about it, but he tried to doit so i wouldn't get hurt. He's so sweet, but he tries too hard.

Gentlemen, give up. You'll hurt a girl no matter what you do to turn her down. She CAN and WILL be hurt.

The moral of the story: boy say really stupid things to girls. :)
BlueMoonHowler chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Whoo. This is the Author formerly known as HowlingWolfTheDenKeeper. I just read this second installment, and I liked it_ If you don't mind though.. Can I use some of what you've put in both chapters in a Hermione rant in my own fic? I'm leading up to something and the way you put it migh tbe exactly what I'm looking for...

Crimson Kitten
persianpoison chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
I giggled a lot throughout this. (Very unlikely to me) So CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN 7,0,0,0 DOLLARS! APPRECIATE IT OR DIE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! On a different note, I believe that Hermione WOULD write this since she is always critciscing Harry and Ron on their tactlessness on girls. Hehe. Great job! :D

Queen of Serpents,
callernumber16onz100 chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
This is hilarious! Is there more?
Mario Tobler chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
Well, i'm a guy, and I found you on my favorites menu, but didn't remember who you were, so know I know. Actually, contrary to the other expressed beliefs, I do not find this story hillarious, but it does have chuckle spots. It is serious to me, and I'm more of the person that keeps the girl I like laughing forever, but alas...just a friend. Most of these tips I already knew, but I have now learned why girls freak over broken nails, Thanks.
rdfine chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
soo loove this story! the ppl who rejected your stories don't deserve em' KEEP WRITING!

(a suggestion for topics you need? try how to talk to girls, you know, cuz guys always wanna talk about what THEY like *even if it bores you to HELL* and don't take intrest in what the GIRL likes... a complete turn-off, if you ask me.)

good topic idea?