Reviews for Nothing Left to Lose
Robenson chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I just read this fic and you did get my undivided attention. Good fic and good writing!
Ardans chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
How deliciously dark. I've always wondered how far Bruce would go to protect mankind from the meta threat. I've even wondered in the past whether he deliberately plays the part of Clark's conscience to safeguard the world against an Amazon/Kryptonian hybrid...even so far as to use his own charms in the fray. But the idea that he'd kill them both. *shiver* Dark Knight indeed. Excellent story that will have me thinking well into the night.
WonderCat chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I have been waiting for you to write this. This is an awesome fic, definitely one of your best. An awesome fic, by an extremely talented writer. Very well done.
roundcookies chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh wow, what a beautiful and well-written story!I really enjoy all your DC superhero stories. I like the characterizations and how you get into what the characters are feeling so they're 3 dimensional. and your descriptions are so pretty. I'm not really a big comic book fan, I just got interested because of the animated series, so I was a little confused about the context and stuff. but after reading some of your stories I went to google the backstories of wonderwoman/batman/superman comics to understand the background of your stories. (So you kind of got me into the comics now)I really enjoy them and I hope you continue to write more ).