Reviews for YuGiOh! the Viral Cards
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very VERY good. :)

Ah, nostalgy of DBZ. :)

Yeah, the fic is cool so far - let's read on!
twisterblake chapter 12 . 5/16/2006
hey ansome story that goku and Vegeta and piccolo and gohan and the villians frieza and cell and now brolly the legendary super sayian that just too ansome cool please keep it up and I wonder what is going to happen on the next chapter.
twisterblake chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
hey ansome story i hope that you get to majin buu and the evil baby that would be cool ansome story update soon.
sweetortonlover86 chapter 12 . 2/2/2006
yay... new Super-saiyan upgrades... and just in time i may say... please update soon
sweetortonlover86 chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
yay... Dende's back... and Frieza's now travelled to a different anime... oh no... please update soon
sweetortonlover86 chapter 10 . 1/15/2006
oh cool... a shadow duel... please update soon
Logeot chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
First of all, thanks to everyone who are reading this fanfic. I didn't expect this to become as popular as it is. I've been on a writing spree for this fic because of the support. Just note that I'm going to start getting busy again soon and things are going to slow down. But don't worry, with the popularity of this, I doubt I'll stop.

SweetOrtonLover86: Doesn't take you very long to review a chapter. Thanks for your interest and support. :)

Kite Lanford: I know that I'll likely have the dot-hack characters appear in a coming arc, but having them as duelists wasn't part of my idea. ; But you'll be happy to know that the dot-hack arc will be starting in a few chapters. Thanks for your support and ideas as well. :)

FullMetal Shinobi: Yay! I actually got an A on something! :P The first two chapters were suppose to be a one-shot but grew because of everyone reading. Thanks for your reviews too. :)

I was originally planning on having other animes introduced as well, but with the many DBZ plots I wish to use, it may make things a bit complex, so I've minimized to just the ones I can do. ; But I am planning on doing a long series of this that should span through most of the DBZ sagas, including one of my faves that happens in a few chapters. ;) Prepare for a new game mode for that one too.
Kite Lanford chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
I see, can't wait until other Viral Cards appear.

As for my idea of making .hack characters duelists, there are fan sites that can give you a clue on their deck themes, I think.
sweetortonlover86 chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
this is a nice chapter... please update soon...
sweetortonlover86 chapter 8 . 1/9/2006
wow.. this was an interestin chapter... who does Marik have? and does Ishizu have one? who does she have? please update as soon as you can?
sweetortonlover86 chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
combat mode sounds so cool... if Yugi/Yami got Goku and Kaiba got Vegeta... then who did Joey get? please update soon... i really want to know the answer
sweetortonlover86 chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
very nice.. i can't wait to see what happens next... please update soon
sweetortonlover86 chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
this is a really interesting story... please update soon
Alphamech chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Wow this is good so far. The shows characters are in character and the plot is enjoyable. I hope you keep writing it.
Fullmetal Shinobi chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Again, very cool. It's like retelling the Cell Sagas in DBZ, only it's different because it has Yugioh characters in the story and it's told in the format of a duel. One of the best stories I've read. Only a few minor flaws here and there. A work, although I hate to sound like a teacher. Keep up the good work, man