Reviews for Witnessing
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aww. : Love it.

You shoulda put in some HoroxTamao, too, if you're a fan. :)
Angleico3156789 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
OMG that was an AWESOME STORY

I mean seriously it made me almost cry

remind you

I'm not the wimpy sort

so

Keep Writing and Rock On

Angleico3156789
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Aww! I'm sorry to hear about your brother, if it makes you happy, my first brother died before I was born too. :( But that's okay, I still have two more brothers to beat up my exes! LoL
jurel chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
ren good job! i really like the way you create your story, i should say that you are really talented! pls. dont discriminate your own work. OK? I like it talaga! hope that you will write some more! keep that brain working ren!
applecherry chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
aww.. that was sad... magaling ka nman ate ren eh! you're just underestimating yourself... ang sweet nito.. kaso, parang naawa ako kay horo... wala c tamao? nyaha.. goodluck sa winter dreams! GodBless!
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Aw, I feel sorry for you. I myself have lost a sister...Even if she is nineteen years older than me...Now, back to the story. Ang galing! is that how you spell it? I dont even know my native toung...
reader chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
awesome story dudette...i think
chiri no tenshi chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
gAWD! u make me want to snug a guy in the middle of the street and claim him as my big brother and call him onii-chan horohoro! gees horohoro was so sweet, and i really like how you portrayed ren and pirika's feelings)) really poignant stuff!
tamaochan chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
yay!loved it
Nikka chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
IT WAS SO GRAIT!

I like the part when Horo tolk about Hao, you write it in funny way
Micelle chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
THAT WAS... THAT WAS... THAT WAS AWESOME! BRAVO! BEAUTIFUL WELL WRITTEN! I LOVED IT VERY MUCH... since one it was horohoro and 2 it was great and 3 because i loved it... so much for rasons...
Miss Sairas chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I love this story! Brother and sister relationships rock! Not in the romantic way! The big brother wanting saftey for the younger sister way!
Takitwo chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I love it.
Sakisu-kun chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
i did what i promised hehe

that was OMG, I love it!

aww

i wish i had a brother (like that)

hehe it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
dumdum chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
that was beautiful and sweet... pshaw, if only my bro was like that.