Reviews for Moonlit Tryst
Black-Rose23 chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
Yay, an update! But how ever is Hige going to take Blue and Kiba?
evilflynmonkeys chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
I am so glad that you posted a new chapter...Moonlit Tryst is one of my favoret storys...anyways I can't wait to see what will happen with Blue, Kiba, and Hige next...Please post the next chapters VERY SOON!

Black-Rose23 chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
Interesting story, I would love to see who she ends up with.
Britt chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
I really like the story! UPDATE PWETTY PLE ::deep breath:: EASE! ::faints from lack of air::
emli is a girl chapter 5 . 9/22/2006

Chuni chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
its sassy and cool. keep it up.
Psycho78 chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
O interesting, very very good update again soon please
Veronica You should know me chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
MATTIE! WHere the hell have you been? We haven't talked in FOREVER! We need to do our chapter for CWMP!1 I loved the chapter! Don't forget to IM me tonight! Oh, and I guess I'll IM you on the 101 thing instead.

Love Ya,

Reiha moon child chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
ooh new chapter! fianly! update SOON! i really did like this neww chapter! LEMON! kiba/blue ?*looks hopeful*
Reiha moon child chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
MORE! uppdate soon! i like this sotry very much!
stela chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
Is other point of view and i like it.

I will really glad that you up date soon, i like your fic.
GoldenJezebel chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
Aww! That was SO cute! I can't believe you managed to pull off both a Kiba/Blue AND a Hige/Blue moment! It made me think Blue's in love with Kiba, but Hige's in love with Blue, and, to make matters MORE complicated, I think Kiba's secretly in love with Cheza! lol It's SO freaking good! Keep it up, please! I eagerly await your next installment! ;0)
GoldenJezebel chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Ooh, and so the plot thickens. :) Wow, you depict Kiba SO hotly...(is that a word? lol)...I'm just reading it and going ::DROOL:: -P
GoldenJezebel chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
HA! Toboe and Blue are SO freaking funny together...I like how you made them step-siblings. :-P And poor Hige! How could you DO that to him? lol
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Oh my LAST! A love triangle between 3 of my favorite characters! :D Make it a Hige/Blue! Erm...uh...I mean, Kiba/Blue! I mean...oh, I DON'T KNOW! I love them ALL! :D
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »