Reviews for Moonlit Tryst
Psycho78 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
O O you gotta update again, loved the little BluexHige moment there lol but yeah that was really good!
Psycho78 chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
O it's really good, getting interesting please update soon
Veronica chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
LOL! WOw! So funny! I just LOVE Wolf's Rain, and I told you i would review! Anyways, I was hoping maybe tonight we could continue the chapter, because tomorrow night i'm spending the night at a friend's house. If you can't tonight, i'll try to get out of it. Love ya, Mattie!
Psycho78 chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
NO! Plz PLZ don't kill Hige. You've gotta continue that was so mean leaving it there now i must know what happens lol *cough*HigexBlue*cough* LOL :D
Alex chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Hm... this has caught my interest. I like, I like. So, is Blue gonna end up with Kiba(hint,hint)? Lie to me if you have to. Hope you get tp update soon.
Account123moved chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
lol they hit hige i've never read a kiba x blue fic b4 more chappies plz
nuthingnoone chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Please, Please! I BEG of you, Please continue! :begs: I'm anxious for the next chapter! PLEASE, continue!

This is very good and I love it! :)

I have another story that I started from the the ending of the series, it's almost like this, well, about the part where only Kiba remembers, except is different in many ways. Only, I had decided not to put it up until I finished with at least one, of my Kiba-Blue stories.

Anyway, CONTINUE! PLEASE! I'm still anxious.

You are very good and the first to actually do this to me.

Update soon!
allinnocence diety chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
heya!

wa... i guess i forgot how to update.. (sounds so stupid)

i really need ur help coz i can't post the next chap in my fic...

it seems that the style in my porf had changed! there's no UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SOMETHING...

pls. reply... (i just dunno how to update the next chap coz of the few changes...)
DyingStar chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Have you gotten enough reviews yet? Cuz this is really good.

Update please!
nuthingnoone chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
YEAH! A LOVE TRIANGLE! YES! YES! YES! Continue, PLEASE!
Writing in the Dark2006 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Great beginning. Pleaz update soon.-Shorty
AspirinForYourHeadache chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Yeah, pretty short...but very sweet and written wonderfully. I believe this prologue is from Blue's point of view, yes? Hm, I see no reason not to continue it. 'This is our story' does seem like an end one would expect a continuation to, don't you think? Well, anyway, I'm curious as to where this intriguing triangle would go. It's up to you what you do with it. I'll be certain to read if you decide to keep going with it.
David Lucas chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Hey, great to see you writing again...the beginning soud promising, can't wait for more
Diseverus chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Cool, I like triangles no matter what the couples are.
DeathIsOnlyTheBeginin chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Hey hun, good job...terribly short...but still wonderful! Look forward to seeing more soon!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3