Reviews for Bonding Ties Between Reality and Nonreality
Cherish chapter 20 . 2/16/2010
I really like this story! I've been reading the chapters all over again (I believe, since 2008? *sweatdrops*) while I'm waiting for your update. I wish that you'd continue this. :)

Hoping to read from you soon!

Good Luck!

-blueorchids961
beastoftheast92 chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
Nice work! I'm not so much a fan of these fairy-tale translations, but you are pulling it off quite well. The onlty problem is that some of the stuff in the later chapters has been just a little predictable: for example, the earring. it was a pretty obvious thing :p all in all, keep it up! i cant wait for the next release!

PS: save the djinn! plox! (XD)

PPS: sorry for not commenting earlier, I was too lazy to either sign up or write a review :(
SheenaFox chapter 20 . 3/14/2009
“No go,” replied a female voice.

The 'no go' part didn't make sense...was that a typo?

Wow, some epic story you have here! I just spent a while reading it...Yay for mudshipping! Heh...love it, hope you update soon
O-Mega Lead chapter 20 . 11/21/2008
I must say, this was a great story as of yet. The chapters are a great length and the writing is refined, as well as... true? to the times. It is definitely one of the longer stories in the pure Golden Sun fandom, and I have enjoyed it greatly, though I occasionally question how Mia's step family did not notice her doll as a djinn while later going after her for it, but, it is quite inconsequential and easily remedied. I am definitely looking forward to the next installment for this story and I hope that as you are back in the writing mood, you will be adding many chapters soon.
David990 chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
after much anticipated wait, the next chapter is released XD congratz on finishing school for the year :) i cant wait for the next chapter, i went and re-read the whole story to get re-aquanted with it cant wiat for the next story, on the edge of my seat waiting for it :)

my email is

reply to me via that or just use this but once more Raitei, well done you were the first person to be added to my fav authors list and you havn't let me down well done!
Rukia156 chapter 20 . 11/14/2008
omgomgomgomgomg

Hello
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 20 . 11/14/2008
Another great chapter! I like how everyone came together in the end. Things are really getting good! I look forward to the next chapter! Good luck!

GoldenTalesGeek
crimsonfire3 chapter 20 . 11/14/2008
Wha! I want more XD;; And yay! more updates XD;; Thank you very much for the update it lightened my mood _
tea-latte chapter 20 . 11/14/2008
very very beautiful chapter..! i hope they find mia soon! w

thanks for the update! i've waited so long for this! XD
David chapter 19 . 6/19/2008
Dude, you really need to finish this story, i just spent almost 3 hours of my night reading this and am in suspense as to what happens to Mia, and the mystery surrounding the Djinn. Please email me with a reply but PLEASE finish this off.

David

P.S. KICK ASS STORY MATE!
Willow in the rain chapter 19 . 1/2/2008
Ewo ! Finally found time to read this chapter even tho the reminder had been sitting in my inbox for the past few days ;) Better late than never right ?

Since you and I both know that your chapters are usually with excellent vocab and grammar , I'll just comment on the plot and minor mistakes in the chapter . Please excuse the choppiness

'Yeah, what with ... '

Is there supposed to be a what there ? It seems like improper eng. For that sentence there were too many 'then's. 'Finally showing their fangs' ? That sounds a lot like vampires but the description is quite true ;) Bloodsuckers .

' odd, what with all those phosphorescent '

Another 'what with '... Maybe it's correct I'm not that sure but to me it seems wrong somehow.

'Why did not the earring disappear?'

Why did the earring not disappear ? And owchies ... Thank goodness it's a clip-on or else her flesh would've been torn.

'a small ball of deep, scorching fire forming '

How can you see a deep , scorching fire ? For this context a yellowish red fire ball can do right ?

her stepfamily and their kind joked rarely.

rarely joked . Or is it supposed to be inverted .

chances would not have been so bleak.

would not had ...

Don’t bother faking your innocent face.

Don't bother faking an innocent face. If it is a 'don't bother faking your innocent face' it would've meant that Mia's face is already innocent .

hundreds and thousands of vibrant circles

Circles ? not spheres ? cause circles is two dimensional .

Garet began to smell a rat .

Isn't it Garer smelt a rat ? It's supposed to be past tense . What's up with all the smelling ? First it was fear and now a rat .

Zephyr, Whorl, Corona, Cannon, Spark, Reflux, Shine and Flower

That's a lot of Djinns . If we had one voice in our head we would be labelled crazy but she has eight . Must be hard when all of them have different point of views.

Oh guinea pigs ;) I feel for them.

Slap! It made a shrill sound in the enclosed room.

Slap! A shrill sound echoed in the enclosed room .

being my first . . . patient

Scary ... Wait a sec .. How come he has a row of pearly whites ? ;( it means he is a good boy and brushes his teeth ( accordin to his mommy {hah mommy's boy}) or he's vain . I prefer the former ;P

Now it's fine to use the '...' but Saturos has over used the '...' .

was well known for her infamous temper.

Infamous also means well known too but just with a negative to it .

so I figured to leave a note

so I figured I'd leave ...

Okay- so Jenna has nine and Garret has four voices in their heads .

She would most likely choke him to death if she figured his thoughts now.

repitition of figured in the 'ligkuan ' (what's the english word for that ? My brain doesn't have enough oxygen now I feel sleepy too ) of 200 words .

There’s always tomorrow. A tomorrow to find answers. To make things right. To find Mia too . . .

He contented himself with those thoughts before letting sleep overcome his consciousness finally.

It think it would've been more dramatic if the 'to find mia too ' 'diselit' into the final sentence .

All in all it's maybe not your best . Or maybe it's cause I love interaction between Issac and Mia but this chapter is totally devoid of the pairing. Then again you did bring Jenna and Garret together for a minute or two. :) I'm sleepy so I'll sign off right now . I hope I didn't said anything offensive and but if you did find anything offensive, you can steal my cookie ;P . or chocolate or you can pat my head like you love to do ;your choice
crimsonfire3 chapter 19 . 12/29/2007
*sniff* When will Isaac regained his consciousness? *sniff*

Woah the earring didn't disappear! I think that's the thing that will be looking for instead the shoes! ;p

I hope Mia will be alright! 'Isaac, dear, wake up!'
FireyFlames chapter 19 . 12/15/2007
Like always, I'm pulled into each and every chapter of yours. Thanks for updating and I love how you're extending the basic "cinderella" storyline..
Jeikobu Mayakashi chapter 2 . 12/13/2007